Toribash
Original Post
+Can't buy anything :( Please help.
I have 280 tc's, and I have atempted to purchase two 50 tc items at someones shop. I have tried multiple shops, but it seems it is not registering that I even spent any tc to begin with. Any help would be appreciated

And yes, I am aware that some items are broken, but other of these items don't even give me a warning saying they are broken to begin with even after my atempted purchasing.
Last edited by Magix; Jul 11, 2009 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Doublepost merged.
what item r u trying to buy?
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Well, being a broke noob, but enjoying this game enough to care what I look like, I tried to buy basically any kind of left/right arm/leg color trails.
say wich one and i'll send it to you.
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
u need 1000 qi for titan, that's why it didnt work to buy them
Originally Posted by Casshern09 View Post
-_-

just a tip, posts like those may lead to infractions. avoid those if u dont want any points xd

well, i guess his question is answered?