Toribash
Original Post
A Memorial.
Yes, it's been a whole week. I thought about it, but since nobody has done this, I want to.

This thread is dedicated to those four poor souls that lost their lives to various causes. Mostly heart related.

Farrah Fawsett - American actress, multiple Golden Globe and Emmy award nominee, pinup girl (February 2, 1947 - June 25, 2009)

William Darrell "Billy" Mays, Jr. - American television direct-response advertisement salesperson (July 20, 1958 - June 28, 2009)

Michael Joseph Jackson - American recording artist, entertainer and businessman (August 29, 1958 - June 25, 2009)

Edward Leo Peter "Ed" McMahon, Jr. - War veteran, American comedian, gameshow host, announcer, and television personality (March 6, 1923 - June 3, 2009)

Rest in Peace. May your famous souls find the stairway to heaven Jesus wrote of.
Fonzie be with you.
Hai Warcry. Studies show that you also made a thread.

Did you know that? It's fascinating.
Fonzie be with you.
Originally Posted by DejaVu View Post
Hai Warcry. Studies show that you also made a thread.

Did you know that? It's fascinating.

However I wasn't crying like a bitch.
Hence the picture that headed it.
infamous
Originally Posted by Warcry View Post

I do not recall "crying like a bitch". Also, please elaborate on said picture.
Fonzie be with you.
Originally Posted by Warcry View Post

he wasnt crying. he just made a memorial of 4 people just saying this is a memorial and crap soo... wtf?!
Thread closed due to it being utterly useless. If you want memorials, build a shrine in your house or something. I don't want threads to weep about dead people.

Also, you spelt Farrah FAWCETT wrong.