Ranking
Original Post
Report!!
OK this one guy or person I don't even know and haven't seen in anyposts keeps sending me dumb PM's to me with pictures of poop and stuff, giving me the middles finger, ect...
It looks like he is extremely new and he only has a couple of posts. In the mail or somewere on the mail page it said who else received the message and there were quit a few just a couple of few...
Yesterday it seemed like he used another screenname but I don't have that one I deleted it.
If somebody could tell me were to report this person please tell me!

Thank You For Your Cooperation,
Jdog2360
[uncopyrightable]: I think Blam is the competition donater.
[Carrick]: donater? what does he do?
[WeRd]: donate.
-Full Void Packed- <<<<<http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=84398>>>>>
Do you mean this?

Originally Posted by anurep
LOL what's up MAAN DUDE!? headbang middlefinger

YOU HAVE WON SPECIAL PRIZE!
Congratulations! *pfpf* love headbang cowboy

Or this?

Originally Posted by einstein
Hello,
I'm new here and just wanted to say "hi"

How's it going?

"Buddhism has the characteristics of what would be expected in a cosmic religion for the future: it transcends a personal God, avoids dogmas and theology; it covers both the natural & spiritual, and it is based on a religious sense aspiring from the experience of all things as a meaningful unity" - Albert Einstein

/-\ /\/ |) /-\
i got the Einstein one too, really confused me... It was about Einstein and Buddhism at the same time. Are Bhuddists trying to convert people by using bots? Scary stuff.
I got both the messages..but the poop one..that just isnt worth doing anything about.

Great. I thought me and Mr. Falco were the only ones. I gave Einstien some of his own "Medicine" Hopefully he's not a bot.
Now i bet he feels dumb.. Read it XD. If he isnt a bot, then I can string him along some really annoying messages that will bore the hell outta him!
Re:Greetings

hello,

New here? Yes, Buddhism is an amazing religion, I took a coarse on it in global studies in school. Siddartha Guatama was a prince who's future was either becoming a great leader of his country, or a pioneer to a new way of thinking. Being that Siddartha had never left the kingdom, the first time he did he saw his people suffering, he wanted to fix this and he decided to meditate on this matter. He left his kingdom and came across a tree. He sat and meditated here for weeks; without eating or drinking anything.
If you would like to discuss anything, just ask me. I play guitar, and draw. I don't actually like going to school, but I do take in the more interesting subjects, like other countries or faiths. While I don't believe that one single religion is real I believe that many of them have intertwining stories.
In Noah's Ark, there was a tsunami, and a flood of sorts, and in Islamic culture, there are stories of a large scale flood; along the same time Noah built his Ark.
If you need anything just ask. Funny how so late in the summer a single thing can spark your memory.
-Guitarookid
i received this einstein too in the stickpageportal forum, it was the same gui with the same message, and i received it earlier...
anyways... it must be a bot, from vbulletin! cause the other forum is from vbulletin too!
Wow thats annoying! I wish they would stop it just gets on my nerves but its not like ill freak out but I don't want to waist time looking at stupid messages.

P.S.
Time is precious...
[uncopyrightable]: I think Blam is the competition donater.
[Carrick]: donater? what does he do?
[WeRd]: donate.
-Full Void Packed- <<<<<http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=84398>>>>>
Oh what the <insert bad word here>, its 6:30 AM, im too tired for this shit :P . Aww, i fail at puns, lol!. I havent recieved this PM myself, i'll be sure to not open it when i see it =D.

Thanks for the heads up!

- Hawkinz

................. ..........
.....................................triggerhappy
................................Bounce, bounce!
<@veb> HEY WHO CHANGED YOUR TITLE
<@veb> IT SAYS SENIOR MEMBER
Don't change my title you asshole