Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: What mod do you want in the clan war?(you can choose only three)
Wushu
10 Votes / 35.71%
Judo
17 Votes / 60.71%
TK
12 Votes / 42.86%
Aikido
3 Votes / 10.71%
Instagibfeet
8 Votes / 28.57%
Judofrac
3 Votes / 10.71%
Twinswords
7 Votes / 25.00%
Running
6 Votes / 21.43%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
DIAF Vs Hunters Full Managing
Ok Looks like we got a war ahead of us,clan DIAF.Clan [Hunters] has accepted our war request,I wanted to discuss the clan war in our private forum but looks like it is gonna take much time.The players who I decided to make them participate in this 5 vs 5 clan war are:

-MYI
-Locker
-Killjaden
-Captainlol
-Iceman

The places marked with "?" mean they are empty and the one who will take that place haven't been decided yet.So I need you to tell me who is good enough to participate in the clan war.This thread is for serious issues about the clan war only.No "YAY"s or stupid posts like that.And just to complete this,i set up a poll listing all the mods that are most likely to be chosen for the war.You are allowed to vote for only three mods.And ppl outside of DIAF clan STRICTLY cannot vote.Or he will have to take the consequences of that stupid action.So,fight fair,and may the better win.
Last edited by MYI; Jun 23, 2009 at 08:13 PM.
MYI...
U forgot classic...
I wanted to play classic (((
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.