If YOU play this game from time to time, you may fill this form, so we
may have a nice TB player race.

Your ingame name:
Your international rank:
Your favourite server:

My personal form:

NAME: Re-aktor
FAVED SERVER: =ff=lolmini

Feel free, to ask whatever you want to know about this game.

''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Well, ESWC is not outdated at all. Shitloads of people still play it and since TMNF makes my PC crash, I prefer to play this. At least it runs on 60fps on high details.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
rank and faved server?
name there are many greek servers....
depends. If you are good at creating your own tracks, it usually stays addictive.
I remember getting into TrackMania with Sunrise at a friend's place. Then I got Nations... But It kept crashing my computer for no particular reason. One of the best racing games I've ever played, and the track customization was awesome... I really wanna get it now...

Isn't there a compilation TrackMania somewhere?
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.