Toribash
Original Post
My RB drum pedal broke :'(
D:
[18:04:54] <aracoon> Eureka is a powerhungry fag
[13:13] <Eureka> also dota is kinda for pigfuckers
[13:13] <jalis> ban eureka
[13:13] <jalis> thanks
shut the fuck up this thread is fine, the OP could have contained more info, but the thread isn't a bad topic.

I've had two separate RB pedals break now. I suggest you get a custom one or get a RB2 pedal. Before RB2 came out I found a piece of metal off my dads work truck and put it on the face of the pedal. Grinded it down, works better than my RB2 pedal. But the RB pedal is terribly faulty. Weak in all the wrong places.

I'm sorry, but it seemed more like a whining thread, than an actually "Help me" thread. ~RedDevil

It seems to me like a discussion on how shitty RB pedals were. Also sorry for the "shut the fuck up" comment, was out of place. ~KiTFoX
Last edited by KiTFoX; Jun 18, 2009 at 01:19 AM.
Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
shut the fuck up this thread is fine, the OP could have contained more info, but the thread isn't a bad topic.

I've had two separate RB pedals break now. I suggest you get a custom one or get a RB2 pedal. Before RB2 came out I found a piece of metal off my dads work truck and put it on the face of the pedal. Grinded it down, works better than my RB2 pedal. But the RB pedal is terribly faulty. Weak in all the wrong places.

Thanks for sticking up for me

Also, RB1 pedals suck. I'm getting an ION kit soon, so not a big deal.
[18:04:54] <aracoon> Eureka is a powerhungry fag
[13:13] <Eureka> also dota is kinda for pigfuckers
[13:13] <jalis> ban eureka
[13:13] <jalis> thanks
Originally Posted by Take-Out_Ninja View Post
RB1 pedals suck

QFT

i dont own RB but my friend does and ive had the chance of using it quite a bit. P I E C E......O F......S H I T
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Originally Posted by Take-Out_Ninja View Post
Thanks for sticking up for me

Also, RB1 pedals suck. I'm getting an ION kit soon, so not a big deal.

I wasn't sticking up for you, I don't like you. You need to make better OP's than that, contain more information.
Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
I wasn't sticking up for you, I don't like you.

whats your problem.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Originally Posted by randomguy8 View Post
whats your problem.

I think its fair to say SMods don't like most people. But not liking doesn't mean hating.

On topic: I've never heard anything good about RB pedals. My friend's seemed to be in good condition when I played it with him, then a week later it just failed. Shame, cos RB had a few good songs.

Shame it was ONLY a few good songs mind.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Originally Posted by Qegola View Post
I think its fair to say SMods don't like most people. But not liking doesn't mean hating.

I dont think thats fair to say at all!

Skulfuks RB pedal has broken. He has covered it with metal brackets to hold it together for now but I think it will fall apart soon. I'm assuming from Kits post that RB2 pedals are stronger so I might be nice and get him one of those when it does eventually die.
Go check my myspace myspace.com/tatookerryx
http://naked-ladies.on.toribash.com