Ranking
Original Post
The Name Game
in his thread, you have to review the game above you (if you have even played it) and then,you have to think of a game you have played, that starts with the last letter of the game above you. confused here is an example.

TorbasH= Half-life 2. see? it's easy.

any way there is no limit to systems. ANY game counts.
be creative. if possible.

lets start it off with pokemon red for the gameboy.
Last edited by Pirate_old; Jun 17, 2009 at 10:56 PM. Reason: ANNOYING YELLOW TEXT IS ANNOYING.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
How about you be more specific?

There's about a gazillion different Pokemon games for a variety of consoles.
There, he's done it. Pokemon Red.

Great game. The pokemon series started strong with red and blue. Wasn't too many pokemon to capture, there was enough easter egg-ish things to do without losing interest and the way it was designed forced you to either a) buy pokemon blue, or b) play with a friend to catch them all.

Never have caught them all yet though :P (I'm at 134 and can't get the last 16 because my pokemon blue won't save anymore so I can't get far enough into the game to get the required pokemon.

Also, the graphics are just awesome no matter how many times I look at it, it still looks better than the new crap game freak keeps pumping out.

And for some odd reason, all the legendary pokemon carry some powder if you transfer them to any newer versions (e.g. pokemon gold, silver etc. etc.)

I would give pokemon red a 9/10 stellar game for its time.

Now... hmmm... d.... not many games I can think of that start with d... well not many that people probably have played... gah...

Screw it. Next person has to review Dark Fall
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
never played that game so im goin with

LLLLLLLL
legend of zelda:twilight princess

fun game but it wasnt NEARLY as good as i thought it would be

ocarina of time was WAAAAY better

6/10

OK heres one, Oblivion Elder scrolls IV
Oblivion Elder scrolls IV is an awesome game, good DLC available and a great storyline.

The voiceovers are poor but overally gameplay is excellent. Good plotline and a huge world to explore.

My gripe is with the level system. As you level up so does your enemies which diminishes the rewards of levelling up as you do not gain that much advantage over your enemies.

9/10

Next: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
also starwars, 10/10 it has fucking DMM!

i'll continue with: dont shit your pants... EPIC GAME!
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
i love star wars for psp
Sim City
It sucks so muchhhh

Next
Broken Sword: the templars
<raydark101> "Tortele your avatar is hot!"
<Tortele> "It's a boy..."
Member of Dead and Forgotten
No idea what that is.

Rock Band: Unplugged
[18:04:54] <aracoon> Eureka is a powerhungry fag
[13:13] <Eureka> also dota is kinda for pigfuckers
[13:13] <jalis> ban eureka
[13:13] <jalis> thanks
Originally Posted by Take-Out_Ninja View Post
No idea what that is.

Rock Band: Unplugged

Fail, don't post if you don't review the game above. You can raise your postcount elsewhere.

Rock Band and Guitar Hero both suck. I just can't understand why people won't buy real instruments instead of guitarshaped gaming pads.

Day of Defeat (Source or not)
Last edited by DaBandito; Jun 17, 2009 at 06:57 PM.
Originally Posted by hoho123 View Post

I Want To ManBreakfast Massage Me When He Massage I Will Pay

Next
Broken Sword: the templars
<raydark101> "Tortele your avatar is hot!"
<Tortele> "It's a boy..."
Member of Dead and Forgotten