Toribash
Original Post
I need a game to play
i need a free online multiplayer game i realy want one like this where u can create your own moves and stuff but if there is a free online game u like very much and is mulitplayer plz tell me and give link thnx!
[Imperial] iBot player..Proud to be a Imperial!
^
overused

ever heard of endorphin? if not, u should take a look.
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
As far as I know, Endorphin isn't an online multiplayer game. Hell, it isn't even a game.
Did you read what he said?

Well, from my online gaming experience, Toribash is the only game in which you can make your own moves, assuming your speaking about a fighting game.
Originally Posted by Snorlaxen View Post
^
overused

ever heard of endorphin? if not, u should take a look.

Endorphin? Love it.....Not a game, but a cool simulator...Which makes it a game to me. But yeah, I agree with Snorlaxen. Get Endorphin, the latest one.

Originally Posted by Drakhir View Post
As far as I know, Endorphin isn't an online multiplayer game. Hell, it isn't even a game.
Did you read what he said?

Well, from my online gaming experience, Toribash is the only game in which you can make your own moves, assuming your speaking about a fighting game.

Well, like I said up there, its just a simulator...Which makes it like a game. Also, Toribash isn't the only game that has making your own moves... There a bunch of others...I know one, well not exactly, I forgot the name of it, Sorry for being useless for that part
Last edited by Altair44; Jun 14, 2009 at 01:36 AM.
Originally Posted by BoxingKing View Post
i need a free online multiplayer game i realy want one like this where u can create your own moves and stuff but if there is a free online game u like very much and is mulitplayer plz tell me and give link thnx!

well a fun FPS (free I might add) is quake live.

very easy to use, and play.

if you don't like death? try digital paintball 2.0.

BE WARNED! DP is rid-dic-u-ous-ly addictive. I don't know how man hours upon hours I played that game. it's a well known game too so if you need help, there is plenty of people ready to help noobs.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
I fail to see where Quake Live has the move creation part. Unless by move-creation he means running around and shooting stuff.
point taken but I said fps. this is the only game that I know where you customize your own moves.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
Hmm well theres this game called "Toribash" or something like that. Watch out the people on the forums are idiots though lol theres somone posting for a game to play thats the exact same as toribash, very stupid...

play Gmod 10$ tons of fun
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop