Ranking
Original Post
Combat Arms Vs. Soldier Front
These games are based on online soldier shooting,bombplanting,mission completing,awesome game. Combat Arms is from http://www.Nexon.com
and soldier front is from http://www.ijji.com. Very similar
Soldierfront is better. I hate everything by nexon, and the game doesn't have good protection against hackers, so I vote soldierfront. Combat arms has a giant hacker database, doesn't ban them, and no one really plays the game without some sort of aimbot/wallhack.
Hoss.
Nexon faults: almost everything
Nexon pros: Map design is better

ijji faults: almost everything
ijji pros: better weapon balancing

in the end. They both suck. Merge the two to form something better. And get better companies running them.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
ijji is wayyy better in my opinion.
I got a BLue Captain on SF <3
So I perfer it. Combat is ok.. I just dont
really like things made by nexon
Originally Posted by WolfReaperz View Post
ijji is wayyy better in my opinion.
I got a BLue Captain on SF <3
So I perfer it. Combat is ok.. I just dont
really like things made by nexon

Same here , I gawts a brown major. What clan you in?
Hoss.
I will say that Combat Arms is better. It's getting new mods often (like Fireteam two weeks ago that you cooperate with other players and make missions) and never seen hacker there. Maps are designed very good, everyone can take his place, when you are camper, you should choose Snow Valley, when you prefer close quarters combat, you will love Junk Flea. SF is good game too but it gts little boring after some time. If someone plays CA you can add me to friends my nick is mostuPL.
Originally Posted by kamil4412 View Post
I will say that Combat Arms is better. It's getting new mods often (like Fireteam two weeks ago that you cooperate with other players and make missions) and never seen hacker there. Maps are designed very good, everyone can take his place, when you are camper, you should choose Snow Valley, when you prefer close quarters combat, you will love Junk Flea. SF is good game too but it gts little boring after some time. If someone plays CA you can add me to friends my nick is mostuPL.

Your joking...
Hoss.
I say soldier front, combat arms does lag alot and soldier front has hack block. soldier front just has alot of glitches which i like! . ad plus combat arms is goes so slow on computers
i played combat arms before. it's kinda gay how they market it as if it's fair to everyone who plays but then they sell some stuff for people who pay money only. plus it won't work on my comp, idk why.

and there are a lot of hackers on combat arms.
◕ ◡ ◕ [VIP]