Toribash
View Poll Results: Best Replay Week 1 (Example)
VLeniK
2 Votes / 40.00%
MrGarry
1 Votes / 20.00%
Jeffry36
2 Votes / 40.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Dreamer0 View Post
Oh. Happy aussie day to you as well garry. Any one here want to play with me?

Astonishing how you'd rather be leader of a clan that's ran by an idiot, or was, rather than be a member here. Don't reapply once that clan is dead
-----
Shit replay inbound. Please tell me how bad it is so I can improve upon it
Attached Files
J-Not an entry.rpl (71.5 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Jeffry36; Jan 26, 2013 at 05:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
VleniK|MrGarry|Fariz|Cerezo|Team America|
|Ethereal|RIP Source|
a little bit more freestyle
if you look at my replays i like punches lol
but yoou get my messege look at all of the pros replays and how they do their punches/kicks/anything else
oh and start trying for some poses
when i was first starting off i used relax all for my ending
but anyway good job for a beginner in sp replays
-----
oh and try using grabs and pushing off the ground fopr more momentem in your kicks
and did you try setting the dm rating lower?
-----
and for running replays try to look up the toribash tut on relax running on google relax running is way easier for punches and stuff
Last edited by jclark; Jan 26, 2013 at 05:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by jclark View Post
a little bit more freestyle
if you look at my replays i like punches lol
but yoou get my messege look at all of the pros replays and how they do their punches/kicks/anything else
oh and start trying for some poses
when i was first starting off i used relax all for my ending
but anyway good job for a beginner in sp replays
-----
oh and try using grabs and pushing off the ground fopr more momentem in your kicks
and did you try setting the dm rating lower?

No I didn't, will next time. And I wasn't shooting for a freestyle, I was trying my hand in running. For the entry all stray away from uke and dance around 'n shit :3 But when the time comes to make a madman and a boomshot I'll set the DM lower
|Ethereal|RIP Source|
Don't lower the DM threshold. You won't get anywhere in replay making. Stick to 100, and you will learn faster and you will become a better replay maker. If you use 50 DMT and it's really easy to get dismembers, how are you becoming a better replay maker?
Originally Posted by Wesmrocks View Post
Don't lower the DM threshold. You won't get anywhere in replay making. Stick to 100, and you will learn faster and you will become a better replay maker. If you use 50 DMT and it's really easy to get dismembers, how are you becoming a better replay maker?

So I won't next time. Kk :3.
|Ethereal|RIP Source|
Great. Also, here's a madman that I just finished. This has nothing to do with my entry, which is a few posts up.
Attached Files
Deprecation.rpl (364.6 KB, 9 views)
these3 are some replays if you look at all of my older replays you can kind off tell i have improved
-----
and anyway i always do my singleplayer replays with a dm of 85 its still pretty much the same but only a little bit harder to get a dm
Attached Files
6finish this epic replay.rpl (117.5 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by jclark; Jan 26, 2013 at 07:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Actually, the lower the threshold the easier you get dismembers. Like I said, stick to 100.

Also, what do you guys think of the replays I posted?
and what dm did you use for your madman replays wesmerocks
-----
and mrgarry sorry to point this out but the replay the pesysystem made it used the opener that nuthug used. now i dont klnow the rules and all but the last time i used that and submitted a replay i got in scolded D: for "stealing replays"
-----
wesmerocks i meant easier to get dms :/
but it really doesnt matter to me
as long as your replays have a good style to them
-----
and your replays was good to me
but my opinion to me high grtav replays look better i mean yours were good. but it looked kinda floaty and wierd to me
-----
oooooooh just looked at some of the other replays and realized that i made a mistake
when you said freestyle i automatically thought you meant just like dance and stuff
can wee submit other types of things too like boomshot and decap replays?
-----
and wesmerocks now you can rate my replays
Last edited by jclark; Jan 26, 2013 at 07:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump