Toribash
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
gameplay and graphics are mutually exclusive when you only have enough in your budget for either or.

Please show me where Seatribe say they don't have the budget to improve the visuals.
Originally Posted by kumi View Post
Please show me where Seatribe say they don't have the budget to improve the visuals.

Seatribe is consisted Of Bjorn Johanssen and whatever Loftar's real name is, and weather they have the money to improve graphics, Loftar is coding new elements of gameplay to their Btea status game. And Bjorn just does the art, why should he implement better graphics before the game is at it's full potential of gameplay features?
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
And Bjorn just does the art, why should he implement better graphics before the game is at it's full potential of gameplay features?

If he only does art, why does he make shitty art then sit around saying "Oh once Loftar finishes the gameplay I'll get to work on making the art look half-decent"?

Art takes as long as the coding does, why would any studio double the development time?

I find your argument that Bjorn should sit around doing nothing until the game is finished to be absurd! That would be a rather insane development pipeline!
Originally Posted by kumi View Post
If he only does art, why does he make shitty art then sit around saying "Oh once Loftar finishes the gameplay I'll get to work on making the art look half-decent"?

Art takes as long as the coding does, why would any studio double the development time?

I find your argument that Bjorn should sit around doing nothing until the game is finished to be absurd! That would be a rather insane development pipeline!

*Bjorn draws and animates characters having kids*

*Loftar didn't code any of that*

Yes, because visuals = game features.......................................... .............

Honestly not sure if troll.

Please compare and contrast:

After you have done that, please tell me that the only possible improvement to the game is characters having sex.

There is a ton of existing visual features that need improvement.

EDIT: I find it hilarious that Oracle thinks Heaven and Hearth has worse graphics than Salem...
Last edited by kumi; Apr 28, 2012 at 05:57 PM.
Visuals = game features

Really now? Drawing a sword and putting in in your game is the same as programming a "swing sword kill monster" animation?

Your argument was going good until then.
Visuals = game features
Your argument was going good until then.

Haha, you totally missed that I was being sarcastic?

Originally Posted by Who said this??
*Bjorn draws and animates characters having kids*

*Loftar didn't code any of that*

Originally Posted by Oh but then they also said this
Really now? Drawing a sword and putting in in your game is the same as programming a "swing sword kill monster" animation?

I am laughing so hard here, in a space of 3 posts you managed to do a complete 180 and started arguing against yourself!

I could not have asked for a better outcome!

I wonder, what will you reply now that you have essentially countered yourself? Will you attempt to revive your argument that game features == visuals? Or will you continue and dismiss your earlier argument as ignorance that you have now outgrown? Hell, you might even argue against both your previous opposing arguments, a challenger appears - so to speak!

I honestly can't wait to see what you will say next

No sir, you have beaten the boss monster at his own game, the treasure is yours.

/me Concedes defeat.
I'm just wondering why you all actually give a **** about his opinion.
He's just a person, same as all of us. Does it matter what this one person thinks to you?