Toribash
View Poll Results: Best Replay Week 1 (Example)
VLeniK
2 Votes / 40.00%
MrGarry
1 Votes / 20.00%
Jeffry36
2 Votes / 40.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Yeah, I guess it wouldn't work. But just come up with something else if you're a good art maker
Man, sorry, if you don't want to get on it, I don't "force" you, up to you, really
[Gangsters] RuBash
[TABD][Team Australia] RIP[Source]
º°À¾Ç Â࿸´°ÀË º°º¸µ ¾ ¸¿° ¾Ä°½° ´¾»¶½Ë ±ËÂÌ ½°¿¸Á°½Ë
° ÜÕÝï ÔÐÖÕ ÝÕ ÒßØáÐÛ, åãØáÐá~Tarlan
FAHK FAHK FAHK FAHK FAHK FAHK FFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHK SOURCE IS ON 4TH PLACE *facepunch* oh well....atleast we tried right?

so how's the clan doing?
P.S highest donator
VLenik is the highest donator... And, yes, ur correct. The main thing is that we have participated!
[Gangsters] RuBash
[TABD][Team Australia] RIP[Source]
º°À¾Ç Â࿸´°ÀË º°º¸µ ¾ ¸¿° ¾Ä°½° ´¾»¶½Ë ±ËÂÌ ½°¿¸Á°½Ë
° ÜÕÝï ÔÐÖÕ ÝÕ ÒßØáÐÛ, åãØáÐá~Tarlan
Originally Posted by MrGarry View Post
VLenik is the highest donator... And, yes, ur correct. The main thing is that we have participated!

iCoF is in the 3rd. And we got Vampire Force or Relax? But we will sell it for our bank. Sorry for the challenge.
Originally Posted by f4ri20701 View Post
now i totally hate #3

You are jealous. Btw, your points are almost beat us.
Sox guyZ. I just thought of a new idea.NOT to be a rule but just something people could join in in. Everyone who participates could post 1 single player replay a week and we judge them. At the end of the week we have a winner and they get their name on a hall of fame.IT COULD also have different challenges per week etc.WE could assign Certain judges for this. (Yes this idea is from the 3 way challenge) PLS GET back to me on this.
Originally Posted by VLeniK View Post
Sox guyZ. I just thought of a new idea.NOT to be a rule but just something people could join in in. Everyone who participates could post 1 single player replay a week and we judge them. At the end of the week we have a winner and they get their name on a hall of fame.IT COULD also have different challenges per week etc.WE could assign Certain judges for this. (Yes this idea is from the 3 way challenge) PLS GET back to me on this.

Supported. But who will send the prize and what is the prize type, joints, miscs, or textures?