Toribash
View Poll Results: Best Replay Week 1 (Example)
VLeniK
2 Votes / 40.00%
MrGarry
1 Votes / 20.00%
Jeffry36
2 Votes / 40.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by S0lll0s View Post

img

alternate approach, source-code like, not sure if this is the theme we want to fit it...

I don't know, but it's kind of hard to see. I didn't know you were that good with photo editing lol.
VleniK|MrGarry|Fariz|Cerezo|Team America|
|Ethereal|RIP Source|
Originally Posted by INXSERGIO View Post
HEy everyone, I have a question... Whats this clan need it to be an Official clan

4 members and active members. We have 1/2 of that lol
|Ethereal|RIP Source|
guys you must be wondering "FARIZ (yes my name is fariz for you who dont know)WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU INACTIVE!?@?!?@!?@!??!?!JKFHGBAEFKR" well its like this my internet is cut off to fix my phone (sounds stupid right) yesterday i was online cuz im at my friends house using his wifi so THATS why im inactive maybe this few days i'll be active bcuz my internet is back and so on.....
-----
S0lll0s, urban terror eh? sounds interesting im downloading it, the graphics is good....i think
Last edited by f4ri20701; Jan 21, 2013 at 11:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Soz for my in-activeness guys - I bought Hitman: Absolution so yeah, full time on Xbox XD
Anyways, welcome, Sol
You offered to make a clan logo? That would be great! If possible, could you make something like a lot of splashes n stuff and then put [Source] in the middle, in this Toribash-styled letters, u kno...
Also, if you can do art, could you make an arm band for Source? I know it's not a hard work so yeah... I will actually pay you 1k if you satisfy me :3
[Gangsters] RuBash
[TABD][Team Australia] RIP[Source]
º°À¾Ç Â࿸´°ÀË º°º¸µ ¾ ¸¿° ¾Ä°½° ´¾»¶½Ë ±ËÂÌ ½°¿¸Á°½Ë
° ÜÕÝï ÔÐÖÕ ÝÕ ÒßØáÐÛ, åãØáÐá~Tarlan
Originally Posted by f4ri20701 View Post
S0lll0s, urban terror eh? sounds interesting im downloading it, the graphics is good....i think

It's a quake 3 mod so the graphics aren't that cool... and you should download 4.1.1 NOT 4.2 or HD, because the community hasen't moved on to the new versions yet. PM me if you wanna learn the game quicky

Originally Posted by MrGarry View Post
You offered to make a clan logo? That would be great! If possible, could you make something like a lot of splashes n stuff and then put [Source] in the middle, in this Toribash-styled letters, u kno...

font changes and stuff are possible of course. ah and PM me your arm texture If i shall put the black or green circle on a bandage there.
Okay so again, all my versions:

Splatter

Splatter / Square

Splatter / Square / src

Matrix

Matrix / Pagerip

Then, the small logo to put on textures and stuff:
Last edited by S0lll0s; Jan 21, 2013 at 03:43 PM. Reason: images v2
lol no offense but this guy is better than the other man we payed for a banner from
-----
and S01110s im going to take you up on that offer of yours
sending bicep texture
Last edited by jclark; Jan 21, 2013 at 06:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I know this is off topic but someone please vote yes or no for Quilt on the recruitment thread. He's been waiting for a while :/ And yes, any source member can vote
|Ethereal|RIP Source|
And i thought i was good at photoshop... i am ashamed... LOL
"Let the kicks and the punches rain, cause there is no shelter for you now." -Quilt
and here are some new replays source members please rate and enjoy!
remeber rate 1/10
Attached Files
6 splitcap.rpl (115.9 KB, 5 views)
6first dancing try6662nd.rpl (117.5 KB, 3 views)
6k sp replay.rpl (172.2 KB, 3 views)
6stylish punch decap-.rpl (57.5 KB, 3 views)