Universe
9 Votes / 31.03%
Inception
5 Votes / 17.24%
Cosmos
4 Votes / 13.79%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Name How In Real Life Like In-Game: Deonta (In-Game):watersurf(that maybe my user name but i go by the name Jester now.)
Belt(Most be a Black Belt):Brown
Active In-Game:99%
Active In Forums:100%
Why do you want to join?:Because i'm great at replays and i can host some Events for the clan and bring some Humor.
With what can you help?:I'll say most of the problems in the clan but mostly the Reculting and Events.
Do you make Art/Replays?:Replays.
Usercard:

http://]

2 or 3 Replays:
Attached Files
Jester~Shining Friday!.rpl (120.5 KB, 7 views)
Jester~Spar with d3mo.rpl (443.4 KB, 8 views)
Water~I'm Back Baby.rpl (80.0 KB, 5 views)
Originally Posted by watersurf View Post
Name How In Real Life Like In-Game: Deonta (In-Game):watersurf(that maybe my user name but i go by the name Jester now.)
Why do you want to join?:Because i'm great at replays and i can host some Events for the clan and bring some Humor.
With what can you help?:I'll say most of the problems in the clan but mostly the Reculting and Events.
Usercard:

Even though you are a Brown belt, you play pretty well
I've never seen a brown belt playing spar like this ;) lets try to meet ingame to spar XD

Anyway, my vote is YES

Just wait opt(founder) and figh(leader) vote, then it will be official
Last edited by LMY; Jul 22, 2011 at 01:15 AM.
secso
Usercard:

2 or 3 Replays:

I say yes but i have to test you waiting for leader answer =D
-----
Originally Posted by ELMAICOL1 View Post
Name:Maicol Ribeiro
Name in the game:elmaicol1
Belt:2Dan Blakc Belt
Active in the game:Yes
Active in the forum:Not Much
Why do you want to join?:I want to enter the clan because many members of the clan know and they me have recommended the clan
With what you can help?:I am a very good player and my favorite mods are a judo and aikido serious an advantage to play Clan Wars
Do you make art/replays..?:Yes

i know you but you have to be more active i am neutral waiting for more votes

Guys remember that we have to be more strict with our decisions
Last edited by opt; Jul 22, 2011 at 12:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Click Me Feel Free to Get A hUg

Usercard:

2 or 3 Replays:

I say YES
OlllllllO
Originally Posted by opt View Post
Guys remember that we have to be more strict with our decisions

yea, i know, it was my first vote in this clan...How many members do we have? i think that's enough, we just need more artists and replay maker

btw, i have a 2nd dan friend. He's probably goin to apply for [Psy] next month because of his travel to Canada, but he is a GOOD player/artist.
secso
Ok guys /jo PsY and you too (watersurf) =P

Click Me Feel Free to Get A hUg

Originally Posted by LMY View Post
yea, i know, it was my first vote in this clan...How many members do we have? i think that's enough, we just need more artists and replay maker

btw, i have a 2nd dan friend. He's probably goin to apply for [Psy] next month because of his travel to Canada, but he is a GOOD player/artist.

Ok esperamos su aplicación.
Ok forward to your application.
OlllllllO
Watersurf : I say YES but because you got so many post and a little belt?You're 99% according activity, should be a higher belt
Elmaicol1: i say NO have a good belt but also need a lot of forum activity
-::Always will fight for you, I'll be a knight in the stars trust.