Toribash
Originally Posted by FNugget View Post
The old old old original Legend of Zelda. All the new stuff and 3d games are childish and cartoony. The first one is really movie capable.

i found twilight princess to be quite cinematic. i think twilight princess would be great as a movie if they found the right way to do it. but knowing directors they won't care and are just in it to make a quick buck off of the name.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Fallout, rated nothing less than M.

I also really want to see a more mature pokemon movie, where pokemon die instead of fainting, etc.

tbh i dont play that many games.

[T]
#hi

Originally Posted by Ishi View Post
I also really want to see a more mature pokemon movie, where pokemon die instead of fainting

they should make a duck hunt movie where the dog dies.

i would like to see a Rise To Honor movie because the first time i played it the first thing that popped into my head was "wow it feels like im controlling a Hong Kong action flick". because that's pretty much what it is. it would be uninspired as hell if they made it but it would function as a decent summer action flick.
Half life
Half life 2
Half life 2 episode 1
Half life 2 episode 2
Left 4 Dead (coz i like zombie movies)
and
Portal

Since this games are adventure
then i like them being a movie
Lol
Mass Effect because it already has the potential of becoming one. And it would definitely have Seth Green in it. Also I would love to see Duke Nukem. Although this era of actors don't have those good ole' 80s actors that were big and fit the role... Arnold.
Originally Posted by ArmyOfHell View Post
Mass Effect because it already has the potential of becoming one. And it would definitely have Seth Green in it. Also I would love to see Duke Nukem. Although this era of actors don't have those good ole' 80s actors that were big and fit the role... Arnold.

agreed Mass Effect was a big success. number 2 and 3 are already being worked on so i think a movie is not far out
Originally Posted by ArmyOfHell View Post
I would love to see Duke Nukem. Although this era of actors don't have those good ole' 80s actors that were big and fit the role... Arnold.

i can imagine Arnold Schwarzenegger saying "its time to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and im all out of gum" lol