Toribash
O nice Drummer. So you don't like The Beatles, the Clash, X, The Sex Pistols, Black Flag, The Stooges, Joy Division, Television, Op Ivy, Green Day, Simon and Garfunkle, The Beach Boys, The Righteous Brothers, and Billy Joel, among a lot of other great artists, I assume?
Originally Posted by SporeCc View Post
O nice Drummer. So you don't like The Beatles, the Clash, X, The Sex Pistols, Black Flag, The Stooges, Joy Division, Television, Op Ivy, Green Day, Simon and Garfunkle, The Beach Boys, The Righteous Brothers, and Billy Joel, among a lot of other great artists, I assume?

The only good band on that list is The Clash.
And maybe a few Sex Pistols songs.
Mosier: tl;dr gay clothing thoughts
Originally Posted by Vespesi3n View Post
The only good band on that list is The Clash.
And maybe a few Sex Pistols songs.

That's ridiculous. The Clash, The Sex Pistols, Joy Division, Black Flag, the Stooges, Television, Op Ivy, Simon and Garfunkle, The Beach Boys, The Righteous Brothers, and the Beatles are all fantastic. The rest are pretty meh, but I can see why people would appreciate them.

>:l
Originally Posted by caityrox View Post
country....high voicd people..............

weird al

Aw, high voiced people? You mean like Muse and Radiohead and such?

That sucks, they're my favourite bands.

Country music sucks though.

Wierd Al is good for a laugh.
HEy
That's ridiculous. The Clash, The Sex Pistols, Joy Division, Black Flag, the Stooges, Television, Op Ivy, Simon and Garfunkle, The Beach Boys, The Righteous Brothers, and the Beatles are all fantastic. The rest are pretty meh, but I can see why people would appreciate them.

>:l

I don't actually like any of those bands. Except the more experimental beatles albums.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
I don't actually like any of those bands. Except the more experimental beatles albums.

Interesting that you appreciate that level of experimentation, when bands like Joy Division take it several steps further.

I also listed nearly every great old school punk band, sine the Ramones (which I already knew Drummer didn't like). Are you not much of a Punk fan?

Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post

WTF do you listen? You have a guitar so I quess you like music that includes some guitar playing but you don't listen any of these bands and you said that Alice in Chains is terrible. Aaand you kinda disliked Joe Satriani and Frank Zappa's guitarist whose name I can't remember right now.
And I think I remember you stating that you dislike Death/Black metal aswell.
Are we dealing with a hardcore blues veteran here or what? EMO? Melodic shit metal?? Jumpcore !??!

I'm just curious.
Originally Posted by hoho123 View Post

I Want To ManBreakfast Massage Me When He Massage I Will Pay

Interesting that you appreciate that level of experimentation, when bands like Joy Division take it several steps further.

I also listed nearly every great old school punk band, sine the Ramones (which I already knew Drummer didn't like). Are you not much of a Punk fan?

Kinda did not.
Dead Kennedys? Bad Brains?? The Germs?? etc. etc.
Originally Posted by hoho123 View Post

I Want To ManBreakfast Massage Me When He Massage I Will Pay