Toribash
When I was twelve, online games were either MUDS or Furcadia. You got trolled by neck beards or by furries... By phone.

Basically, halcyon days. In order to tell a player you porked their mom, you had to call the mother in question first.
I'm just so sick and tired of people putting me down and calling me immature because I'm a twelvie or whatever and I got tired of it so now I just stay quiet in every online game I play.
Wow Deak thanks for making me feel old. I have been with Toribash since '08. I have had my fair share of showing my ass here as well. All you can really do is try to show people a better way and hope they listen.
you know there are difference of the 08's 12 years oldie ppl and now these guys shows more immature and thinks everything about swag420yolo and other useless stuffs,

I personally dont have problem with young guys until they beg me and until they can show a some maturity, but you know there are always an opposite way
19 are just as annoying for being studs with enormous ambitions from thin air while totally lacking any compitence at all.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
I am 14 and I enjoy playing video games. I don't want an older guy telling me to shut up when I am trying to have a decent conversation. I seriously hate people who do that. Only want them people of their age to play with them. I am talking about older people here. 18-25+ Who think they control who is allowed to talk in the gaming world.

As far as playing the video game without talking/typing. Nobody should be restricted from this unless for a good reason. No need to stop a 12 Year Old from typing because he/she is 12. What kind of community are we making if we are going to restrict people from having as much fun as everyone else because of their age.

I swear to god, next time I am in a game and an older guy starts hating on a younger kid. I will tear up the guy being a dick. With words of course.
Last edited by Kradel; Jun 4, 2014 at 06:18 PM.
blue
pink