Ranking

just started, this is moi. Everyone add sidiel
Last edited by sid; Apr 24, 2012 at 06:04 AM.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Originally Posted by kumi View Post
This game annoys me because the graphics aren't retro or even stylized, they are just BAD.

Get your graphics-loving ass out of here. Only the shallowest of players care about graphics. If you cared so much about visual quality, you'd watch a movie, not play a video game.

People don't bitch about how Monopoly looks like a piece of shit, they bitch about how somebody always gets Boardwalk before them. Why? Because GAMEPLAY is what matters in a game, not GRAPHICS.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Get your graphics-loving ass out of here. Only the shallowest of players care about graphics. If you cared so much about visual quality, you'd watch a movie, not play a video game.

People don't bitch about how Monopoly looks like a piece of shit, they bitch about how somebody always gets Boardwalk before them. Why? Because GAMEPLAY is what matters in a game, not GRAPHICS.

If graphics didn't matter we would all be playing purely textbased games. I like how you say that only shallowest players care about graphics, but I have never met anyone who can truly say they don't care about graphics.

Are you truly telling me that Prince of Persia (0 is not enhanced by having some of the most gorgeous graphics ever seen in a game? What kind of person says graphics don't matter, when every major studio spends millions of dollars - often more than 50% of the budget - on graphics? Probably the kind of person who knows nothing about games!

Also I like how you magically transform "bad graphics annoy me" in to "OMG I ONLY CARE ABOUT GRAPHICS". That's some serious reducto ad absurdum!

Why can't a game have good graphics and good gameplay? OH WAIT IT CAN. So stop needlessly defending a game that has shit graphics just because "OMG GOOD GAMES NEED TO LOOK LIKE FESTERING SHIT".

Your argument makes 0 sense on multiple levels, so maybe next time you won't flame without thinking.
Originally Posted by kumi View Post
words

Which is better? A game with the most realistic graphics ever, but shitty gameplay features, shitty plot, etc.

Or a game with pixel graphics that has the most innovative interface ever, with the best gameplay mechanics ever seen.

Graphics don't make a game, they only slightly improve it.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma