Endurance Onslaught 6.0
God damn it I'm fucking sick of this game already, I have 1 victory and I've played atleast 15 games. Igniter is op and whoever has him on his team automatically wins. I play tanks, I see tanks rush in and not die, whenever I try it I just get completely destroyed. ffs.

I'm level 3, grade 1. God damn it.
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
God damn it I'm fucking sick of this game already, I have 1 victory and I've played atleast 15 games. Igniter is op and whoever has him on his team automatically wins. I play tanks, I see tanks rush in and not die, whenever I try it I just get completely destroyed. ffs.

I'm level 3, grade 1. God damn it.

Igniter isn't really OP, all of his skills are easy to dodge because they have delays and his ultimate is even easier.
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
Igniter isn't really OP, all of his skills are easy to dodge because they have delays and his ultimate is even easier.

yes, but if they do hit you, you flat out die. Also, I nearly ragequit, but I haven't yet, we need to play together.
Yeah, this game is FUCKING HARRRD to get used to, You have to avoid attacks, dont move in obvious ways, and preemptively juke spells
Takes a TON of getting used to
Originally Posted by Chickenpox View Post
Yeah, this game is FUCKING HARRRD to get used to, You have to avoid attacks, dont move in obvious ways, and preemptively juke spells
Takes a TON of getting used to

Yeah, this game is FUCKING HARRRD to get used to, You have to avoid attacks
You have to avoid attacks
avoid attacks

Oh god yes. No beta key though.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
ChrisDom: should have asked me for one when I had them, i'll be sure to give you one the next batch I get though.