Toribash
i wonna know what you classify as "fake rap" and don't be all stupid and be like.. "lil wayne" i might think your rap is fake... and tbh i don't like that song "john". and just because they rap about money, pussy, etc. doesn't classify it as fake rap... it just is on different topics... ya feel me? and kanye's style did change... he's more insane now than before his momma died. and i've sseen in jay-z's music vids wwith a cross with jesus on it and two bullets going towards it.... another example. how come in al his song he talks as if he's the king? like the best and all that stuff.. in "hot toddy" talkin bout he was so good he downgraded to a human being... as if he's god. in other words... don't dis lil wayne just cuz what he raps about... i like it. it amuses me. so be it.

EDIT: i listened to that u tang stuff and the first line was "for money i assassinate" wtf? that doesn't prove your point.

EDITx2: i hear him rapping about getting money... so don't come tellin me how lil wayne rappin bout money is bad...
Last edited by rubber99; Sep 4, 2011 at 09:28 AM.
you yo daddy son
Fake rap is bragging about yourself through the whole song, how much money you got, how many sluts you can get. AKA this
(WARNING:Poop music alert. listen on your own consent)

Jay-Z thinks he is king. Some people think that he is too. I think he is top ten in the rap game. In "Empire state of mind" he says

Life starts when the church ends

Jay is saying that you’re wasting your time and talent by spending hours of your life in a church. The idea of Church, Christianity especially, is that the purpose of living is to get to “the next world.” Jay is turning this on its head by instead offering that this is the next world, and you can live here and now once to stop glorifying chastity and poverty.

He is not illuminati. He states this with an interview with necole bitchie.

“I don’t know where it started. I don’t know where it came from. I really think it’s really silly. For the record, I of course believe in God, but I believe in one God. If people must know my religious beliefs, I believe in one God. I don’t believe in religion. I don’t believe in Christians or Muslims. I think all that separates people. I think it’s one God. I think it’s all the same God, and I don’t believe in Hell. But as far as God, of course I believe in God. Am I a part of some sect or cult? That sounds stupid to me. It’s like ignorant to even say, and umm… I guess that’ll be the last time I address that. It’s ignorant to me”
I can’t even get in a golf club in Palm Springs. I’m from Marcy Projects. Just think about that? People that control the world?
Do you believe that those sort of organizations exist?
I think there are cliques of friends that control things. I don’t if there is a devil worshipping sect. That’s a little Tom hanks. I believe there are cliques of people that control the world…but that’s just natural process. I’m sure Obama has his people and everything is good but as far as how far people are taking it…
So you don’t intentionally do this to put people in a frenzy?
I’m an entertainer at the end of the day. Maybe I’ll push your buttons but you know…
Read more: Jay-z Speaks On The Illuminati and his Religious Beliefs | Necole Bitchie.com

Even if he is illuminati thats his problem not anyone elses
Last edited by Twankie; Sep 4, 2011 at 08:36 PM.
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.
This is another form of real rap

True rap black excellence

Last edited by Twankie; Sep 4, 2011 at 09:13 PM.
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.
This is what i think of lil wayne:

I honestly think this. :/
So many fake rappers around.
I consider fake rap to be auto tune, and lots of cuss words.
And lyrics that make no sense.
Last edited by EmpireSlay; Sep 5, 2011 at 07:46 PM.
Originally Posted by EmpireSlay View Post
This is what i think of lil wayne:

I honestly think this. :/
So many fake rappers around.
I consider fake rap to be auto tune, and lots of cuss words.
And lyrics that make no sense.

lol try this

Clean lil wayne songs=instrumentals
...ok. thats all your guys' opinions. and stop postin vids in here. they don't prove anything.

i still like lil wayne. yall not gonna change my mind about liking his music.... and that kanye and jay-z song... murder? kanye gone crazy. "black on black murder" and jay-z worships the devil end of discussion. you can't classify anything "fake rap". there's no such thing... if someone makes it. it's real. not to be racist or nun... but i find it only the white people dislike lil wayne. some black. and not all white people. but yeah... mostly.

in other words...

I'M RIGHT AND YOU'RE WRONG.
Last edited by rubber99; Sep 6, 2011 at 01:11 AM.
you yo daddy son
Murder to excellence is a song stating that instead of crips vs. bloods. Black people need to stop fighting and face the problems of today not "You owe me crack so imma shoot you" If you think jay z worships the devil you crazy and stupid.

No not all white/black people hate lil wayne. But lots of us do. Mainly because he is horrible at everything except messin things up.

You just dont want to admit your wrong. I wouldn't either. But its life you gotta admit things some times.

VIDS PROVE EVERYTHING!!!!
but i'm not wrong bruh! that's yo opinion. yes, lil wayne raps about money, drugs, sex, etc. doesn't classify it as fake dawg! and to me he doesn't mess anything up.. i like his music. i like hip/hop. period. you feel where i'm comin from?

and your vids weren't proving anything, that's why i said that.
you yo daddy son