Toribash
RAP, Death Metal, Schranz, Country, Mainstream Pop, Gabber
^
those music genres suck
(oh and Linkin Park too. I used to like them but since minutes to midnight, I think they suck ass)
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Originally Posted by Guv_na View Post
Most of the time, if you ask an internet kid what they think of rap, they'll say it sucks. But that's just because of their hang-ups about black people. (Not talking about you guys.)

Rap culture is extremely homophobic. As a guy who takes such a huge stand on gay rights, there's no way I could willingly indulge in that culture.
It's also hypocritical sometimes. For instance, I used to listen to Ja Rule. He raps about "Gettin' money, fuckin' all the bitches." and various implications of killing and whatnot. Then he talks about keeping the Lord in the picture.

I'll definitely listen to a rap song if it's good. I try not to be close-minded whenever possible.

You're right... However...

I also recommend you to watch the documentary: "Hip Hop: Beyond Beats and Rhymes". http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...29531334253002
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
Originally Posted by Peter1212 View Post
An artist called GG Allen.

Anyone who has heard his music will want to commit suicide.
His song names tell the tale:

Stick a cross in a nuns cunt
Expose yourself to kids
etc

brb downloading GG Allen tracks

I can't stand country.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Hamster View Post
brb downloading GG Allen tracks

I can't stand country.

OSHI
GG Allin did Country songs too.

Watch his live performances it gives his music a whole new meaning.

GG is god
Originally Posted by hoho123 View Post

I Want To ManBreakfast Massage Me When He Massage I Will Pay

GG was born as Jesus Christ Allin at Weeks Memorial Hospital in Lancaster, New Hampshire.

Shit man.

Can't get more awesome then that.

The family lived in a log cabin with no water or electricity

FUCK HE LIVED IN A LOG CABIN.

SHIT.

At this point, Allin also began eating laxatives before performances - as defecation was becoming a regular stage act, as well as urinating in sexual partners' rectums.

OH GOD YES.
The neighborhood douchebag.