Toribash
If you want a srs answer you shouldn't come to the interbutts

But since I'm already here my only advice is:

TIME

Getting to this girl will take time, and if it isn't worth your time, drop it.
Why
Back?
true, ker is right the longer the time the more of a bigger chance, if you just go up to a girl and say i want to bang you, your going to be slapped
tell her all about your master belt and post counts. might not work the first few tries but the success rate increases each time, so keep at it.
Last edited by BlakNWyte; May 11, 2010 at 04:14 AM.
i lol'd at this thread. really.
ask her the fuck out, spend time with her, then tell her you enjoy being around her. for fuck sake, simple shit.
of course this depends on how long you have been friends. if she doesnt look at you in that way then its gonna be pretty obvious.
Originally Posted by BlakNWyte View Post
tell her all about your master belt and post counts. might not work the first few tries but the success rate increases each time, so keep at it.

Duuuuuuuuude. I'm almost custom.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
Duuuuuuuuude. I'm almost custom.

im almost master! :o
I will devastate your pooder.
Is she the kind of girl who gives and takes sympathy?
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
Look man, if you are friends, you probably cant bang her. The only thing to do though, regardless, is make it known that you are into her without being creepy or awkward about it. Dont focus on whether or not she likes you as much as you focus on letting her know that you like her.

Or something, I have never boned a friend because its impossible, but good luck anyways.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.