Toribash
This game isn't that violent. Sure, it has blood and gore, but the blood is just little bouncing red balls, and the body parts fall off but not gruesome.
A lot of the people that play toribash are fairly intelligent. This also stems from being on the internet a lot however. I, at least, tend to learn a lot while browsing the web and since most people find toribash from going on the internet a lot, a lot of the people are smart. If I showed this game to any of my friends they would think it's dumb, but that's mostly because they're ignorant console gamers that go "HURR-DURR, U MEAN U POINT N CLICK TO PLAY GAMES LOLOL" if I were to mention pc gaming. Also most of them aren't very intelligent.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
well i agree that this game has a huge learning curve for when we all start it slow and i found this game out while on wii shop lol another point is when u describe it too friends it seems all cool then when they play it they have to actually learn how to do said move that wut happened wif my friend he tried then quit becuze it was slow but becuze it has a huge learning curve it pays off in the end kinda like the game monster hunter huge learing curve great reward when learned
Say: Eye Spell: Map Say Ness :3
1. Do you agree/disagree and why.
I agree because mostly just those kids who think they are all cool join but they don't know anything about physics..

2. how small do you think the group of toribash players is?
I think about 8,000 people play the game some time to time because the majority of the game is multi accounts.
Toribash just isn't Toribash without
NoClimax
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
The game has a huge learning curve, since it's not casual easy mode, not as many people enjoy learning how.

I agree, most people quit after a little while because it's too 'hard', If you give it a chance and learn a couple of techniques then the game is a lot more fun.
Member of [SyN] Now recruiting!
i agree this game has a huge learning curve because you have to think ahead of your oppment, its just like checkers or chess because if u dont think u lose so i really think this game makes u little smarter. but its bad for u if u play to long. -_-
Pew Pew ( -_・)σ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Well, this is incorrect, because there are alot of 12-13 year olds here.
Discord:Kasey#8099
Big genital guy hmu ladies
its not about that....
this game is a very smart idea!
infact... not any one can play it perfectly!!! ^_^
this game is full of challenge... it makes you go challenging yourself to get to something that not anyone can get!!! for example.... playing like nuthug
no offense man... toribash is the best game i ever played...
◕ ‿‿ ◕