Toribash
Ya BET

You should'nt be proud of that. And even though you are lieing if you did that anyways that is like rape
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
they bought 3 pigs, painted the numbers 1, 2, and 4 on them, and let them loose in the school. The administrators expected a number 3, which they never found, so they looked around for about 2 hours looking for it.

Hahaa. That's amazing.

Edit: Post 1000? I think I've reached it before..
R.I.P. Billy Mays
There were no real pranks this year, after the year 12's left.
They were kinda boring.

But this year. Hurr. We are going to get epic on the school.
Fucking. Yes.
lol
Originally Posted by raiz123 View Post
What happened to them after that?

They did a bbq party on the schoolyard while everyone else was in class.
Teachers seemed not to give a shit.
Originally Posted by ToriDeath View Post
At our school its a really loyal and funny tradition that the year 11's (as im from england we only have up to year 11's in senior schhol)
one of them or groups of them, a few days or weeks before the end of school for the year 11's, they would run out round the whole school shouting and rioting, and then, one of them will always set of the fire bell, which always makes the whole school go crazy etc, then they would start rioting again, my bro was one of them ;)
i actually find it funny as all the teachers take it so seriously for a bit of fun, even when they know that thats the tradititon of our school, and they know thats whats happening

True dat.

At my school we just set off fire alarms n make people wait outside while we go nick shit outta the cantene n go for a spliff, its tradition all the same.
My school isn't as fancy or sophisticated as all of yours. Tis our final week this week and some bright chap thought it would be a swell idea to defecate in the vents that circulate the air through the school.

Yay team.