Toribash
Originally Posted by Complexity View Post
I'm 12.

People sometimes think I'm older than that.

I don't care how old anyone is.

If you're cool you're cool.

I agree. I'm 13 and I think i'm doing fine with the community.
:D
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
Hey, being shouted at seemed to work pretty well for the previous generation.

thats exactly what i said :I
oh yeah
Originally Posted by Complexity View Post
I don't care how old anyone is.

If you're cool you're cool.

My thoughts exactly. As long as you're a cool person, i don't care if you're 7 or 70. There is a tendency for young kids to be perceived as annoying in my eyes, but fortunately there are kids who don't follow this tendency and instead behave like cool people. :v
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
People seem to just be saying the same thing over and over:
Cool people are cool.
Immature people are annoying.
Age is irrelevant.
Deak is Deak.
-----
Ok… a suitable multiplayer game which 12 year olds don't play on (this is as a percentage possibly below 1 but I can't really check since I don't play the game) Maybe Team fortress 1 (the old one) or other pretty old games which younger children will never hear of because they weren't good enough for their parents to introduce them to it but they are good enough that some people still play online. I think there is that type of game.

I am not saying this argumentatively as far as thinking Deak is wrong is argumentative. I always though thinking Deak was wrong was just part of the criteria of sanity so I was just answering his question/statement… (sorry?).
Last edited by Zelda; May 25, 2014 at 04:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Good morning sweet princess
I understand what you're trying to say but kids do have a tendency to be annoying.
I'm just glad toribash doesn't have voice chat
Last edited by Dinis; May 25, 2014 at 12:45 PM.
Originally Posted by Dinis View Post
I understand what you're trying to say but kids do have a tendency to be annoying.
I'm just glad toribash doesn't have voice chat

I got back in to gmod yesterday. Some squeekers are actually pretty nice and respectful. I also met some old ass annoying people rdming in darkRP. So, age and voice tone mean nothing. It is the 6 year olds that bug me.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by -Link View Post
I got back in to gmod yesterday. Some squeekers are actually pretty nice and respectful. I also met some old ass annoying people rdming in darkRP. So, age and voice tone mean nothing. It is the 6 year olds that bug me.

6 years old? I don't wanna know which games you play then where you meet 6 years olds ...
I have no problem with childhood stupidity, I just can't stand their squeaky voices. If they're keeping communication to text, they can make as much a fool of themselves they want. Volume and pitch control was never a forte for kids, and years of moderating various fps servers has driven me to the edge of my sanity putting up with the screeching. At least with text I just have to deal with the content stupidity rather than the ear rape. They'll grow out of both, hopefully, but only one of them causes direct physical harm.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
kids can be trolls, adults can be trolls, etc.
age is irrelevant when it comes to a person's personality. you're either an annoying piece of shit or a tolerable piece of shit.
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
thats exactly what i said :I

Apologies. Attempting to post meaningful content at 3 am doesn't seem to work too well.

Originally Posted by Destram View Post
6 years old? I don't wanna know which games you play then where you meet 6 years olds ...

Any given CoD game, any given GMod game, TF2...etc, etc, ad infinitum

Originally Posted by Oracle
I have no problem with childhood stupidity, I just can't stand their squeaky voices. If they're keeping communication to text, they can make as much a fool of themselves they want. Volume and pitch control was never a forte for kids, and years of moderating various fps servers has driven me to the edge of my sanity putting up with the screeching. At least with text I just have to deal with the content stupidity rather than the ear rape. They'll grow out of both, hopefully, but only one of them causes direct physical harm.

I have been fairly lucky as of late with not meeting members of the Squeeker Squad, but when I do, I remember that local mute exists. And if I truly want no stupidity, it's possible to turn off text chat entirely.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.