Ranking
schools? As I was saying, I was in a plane, a man saw something similar to a bomb and told the pilot, we had to stop. But at last it was something DJ use for music...
UNIBASH
like a turntable, etc

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Originally Posted by blackbird1 View Post
schools? As I was saying, I was in a plane, a man saw something similar to a bomb and told the pilot, we had to stop. But at last it was something DJ use for music...

wait.. what? So he plane stopped in middle of nowhere to check if this guy`s divice was a bomb? Does not really sound beliveable, sorry if im wrong, but does not make much sense atall.
Originally Posted by Wildslash View Post
wait.. what? So he plane stopped in middle of nowhere to check if this guy`s divice was a bomb? Does not really sound beliveable, sorry if im wrong, but does not make much sense atall.

Would you rather be flying in the air with a possible bomb on?
Originally Posted by ravenger View Post
Would you rather be flying in the air with a possible bomb on?

no, but befor landig in the middle of nowhere (and if the terrirory is abiable to land too) security or whatver on the plane should check this guy, dont want to take this too far with dis discussion either
Well bomb checking is very strict after 9/11 they went wacko with terrorist attacks on planes they just want to up the security.
A SMod Team Moderated Message:
alikambe10 is a fag
Just throw it out of the plane onto the runway. Radio ahead first, and have a team standing by ready to clean up afterwards. Safe and efficient!
[Inq]
Need help with anything? Have a question? PM me! I'll try my best to help you.
Originally Posted by tacoBELL View Post
Yup. Somebody called the school threatening to blow us up. Had to sit outside in the fucking cold for an hour on wet bleachers.

Discuss bomb threats.

Gawd, that sucks.

Was it on the news? Did the police/bombsquad come?