Toribash
View Poll Results: Best Replay Week 1 (Example)
VLeniK
2 Votes / 40.00%
MrGarry
1 Votes / 20.00%
Jeffry36
2 Votes / 40.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

OK, I created a special rank for inactive members. If you will stay under that rank for a week, you'll be kicked, no offence. If you want to come back to your proper rank, pm me or VLeniK. This is all I can do to see who's still active...
[Gangsters] RuBash
[TABD][Team Australia] RIP[Source]
º°À¾Ç Â࿸´°ÀË º°º¸µ ¾ ¸¿° ¾Ä°½° ´¾»¶½Ë ±ËÂÌ ½°¿¸Á°½Ë
° ÜÕÝï ÔÐÖÕ ÝÕ ÒßØáÐÛ, åãØáÐá~Tarlan
You know what?

The easiest way is to make an activity check. If someone doesn't post within 24 hours in the clan thread, he will be kicked. And if some people posts in 24 hours, they will stay here. I suggest you to start right now.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post
You know what?

The easiest way is to make an activity check. If someone doesn't post within 24 hours in the clan thread, he will be kicked. And if some people posts in 24 hours, they will stay here. I suggest you to start right now.

I can't do that, only play on holidays or weekend. So, I'll be kicked?
No, I will not kick you as I said, you are quite active. So, no!
[Gangsters] RuBash
[TABD][Team Australia] RIP[Source]
º°À¾Ç Â࿸´°ÀË º°º¸µ ¾ ¸¿° ¾Ä°½° ´¾»¶½Ë ±ËÂÌ ½°¿¸Á°½Ë
° ÜÕÝï ÔÐÖÕ ÝÕ ÒßØáÐÛ, åãØáÐá~Tarlan
You know what?

I already did bro, just to be fair i made it for a week after xmas so people on vacation have a chance to stay. Ik they didn't say they would be gone ill enforce that later
VleniK|MrGarry|Fariz|Cerezo|Team America|
|Ethereal|RIP Source|
Originally Posted by MrGarry View Post
No, I will not kick you as I said, you are quite active. So, no!

Yay! Can you rank up me? it's too bad I am the lowest rank (who active)
I would suggest that just for 24 hours. Because it would be faster and you will get more pages within 2 hours.

~ ally suggestion.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
I would suggest that just for 24 hours. Because it would be faster and you will get more pages within 2 hours.

~ ally suggestion.

I know that, but too much risk.