Originally Posted by Quake0 View Post
PSPPPP

boo nintendo D:

What's a "PSPPPP"?
I got confused now ^^

Ya... uhm... I got to say DS
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
DS Lite was good. Some decent solid games there. Backwars compat. with GBA along with some nice add-on features only available by using both slots on the machine. Plus touch screen adds a new depth to gameplay.

Gameplay which, at best, is consistently shallow anyway.

Like I said, some decent solid games... But not many. It kinda makes me wonder what some people mean when they say 'DS is a purely gaming machine'. Bullshit. Brain Training. I rest my case.

And those who say 'DSi owns PSP', have you forgotten something? The DSi's camera is something like 0.3 megapixels. My 2 year old phone has a better camera than that. And it can play music now!!! So what? MP3 player much? They cost about Ł15 for a 2 gig one. Saves on you buying a Ł20 SD card. Oh, and as Ishi mentioned, the lack of backwards compatibility = lack of second-slot functions = lack of gameplay = even wrose. Updating to a DSi is really a well disguised and expensive downgrade.

That said, PSP has emulators, always had built-in media functions, has a good variety of good games (and not gimmicky shit like Cooking Mama), decent online capabilities (lets face it, Nintendo suck for online functionality), a new, yet somewhat familiar, control setup, and its not hard to port homebrew. That, and CAVE STORY (which is reason enough why PSP is better).

The DS only has two real saving graces; Phoenix Wright and Elite Beat Agents.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
I only see nintendo DSes around these days. It seems like the PSP is dead, and they have stopped making games for it... Atleast they stopped making games which people actually talk about.

I havent even thought of picking up a PSP for the last couple of years. The only reason to get one, would in my opinion be because of the possibility to watch videos and look at pictures. But for that I have a iPod which has a screen that is just as good, or maby better than the screen on the PSP.

And you, Qegola, fail for saying that Phoenix Wright and Elite Beat Agents are the only saving graces for DS. The DS have the Nintendo games which people are way more after than the crappy Sony games. Pokemon, Mario and our other beloved nintendo characters can only be found on nintendo consolles, not PSPs.
Originally Posted by masterlip View Post
And you, Qegola, fail for saying that Phoenix Wright and Elite Beat Agents are the only saving graces for DS. The DS have the Nintendo games which people are way more after than the crappy Sony games. Pokemon, Mario and our other beloved nintendo characters can only be found on nintendo consolles, not PSPs.

Tell me that Pokémon hasn't been done before. Its a good game, sure, but its nothing new. Same with Mario... Its following the path of Sonic.

And beloved Nintendo characters? Like who? Link? Don't make me laugh. He's the only lovable Ninty character anymore.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Nintendo is for little kids and soccer moms now, you really want to compare it to a Sony product?
WE RIDE TOGETHER, WE DIE TOGETHER
BROS 4 LYFE
Originally Posted by Qegola View Post
Tell me that Pokémon hasn't been done before. Its a good game, sure, but its nothing new. Same with Mario... Its following the path of Sonic.

And beloved Nintendo characters? Like who? Link? Don't make me laugh. He's the only lovable Ninty character anymore.

Mario isn't following the same path as Sonic. he's still good.

also your saying link is the only good one. theres samus, fox, kirby, captain falcon, DK.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH