Toribash
vs mode is great, as long as both teams aren't that bad
It has to start somewhere. It has to start somehow. What better place than here. What better time than now

wah-wah chicka wah-wah chicka-chicka-chicka
I avoid playing Louis. It's like the zombies are racist or something. When I use him, they'll always attack me first -.-

Louis is cool though :3
Originally Posted by RicH View Post
I avoid playing Louis. It's like the zombies are racist or something. When I use him, they'll always attack me first -.-

Louis is cool though :3

True :3
you need to have stragety for zombies not to attack you
cause zombies attack differently
who ever goes first or leading the whole group
will be attacked by the zombie
of course
i kill zombie why i walk
and the witch
i kill it with one shot in teh eye :3
I love Death Toll the church bit is fun.

Also, does anyone know a way to play versus with bots? Whenever I join a room, I get kicked out because I can't play the hunter. At all.

I need to learn, but I can't train being constantly kicked.
Surviors
Bill and Louis are both my favorite xD

Infected
Definately the Hunter,or witch
Last edited by Arctichunter; May 22, 2009 at 11:16 PM.
||||7th dan black belt||||
Originally Posted by Arctichunter View Post
Surviors
Bill and Louis are both my favorite xD

Infected
Definately the Hunter,or witch

You can't play as the witch.

---

I always play as Louis, his quickspeak things crack me up. The way he yells when he's on fire and stuff. Although I don't like that they had to make him have the stereotypical black guy attitude. I find a pipe bomb and instead of going, "Oh wow, we can use this later.", he says, "DAYUMN WE COULD BLOW SOME SHIT UP WITH THIS."

Favorite gun is the autoshotty (because I don't like to aim).

Favorite infected is hunter.
We always have good laughs on skype because for some reason Louis is always the one that keeps on finding pills the fastest. Even more hilarious when he's shouting "PILLS HERE OMG GRABBING PILLS" full of enthusiasm. He's easily the coolest char. Also I lol'd at your post, FitCocks.
♠NO♠