Toribash
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
Now, any kid can get on nearly any website they want to and fap something. Frankly, it's too much power for someone so young to have.

True, my only real complaint is the language and servers like "cocksuckers join here" "fucknnoobs" etc. you get the idea, but then again I'm not 12 so I have very little knowledge as to what language is being used at that age these days. problem is there are kids younger/way younger than 12.

It's most likely normal.
..|.,
U1V1
I try not to stereotype gamers by age but I have noticed the amount of younger gamers increasing. There are plenty of morons on the internet who are immature and age doesn't truly judge maturity, it simply gives you an idea of what's to come of a person.

I say if they're nice kids, why not let them play?
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
My clan mate Calco aka Pr0Sk8z is 8, and I am teaching him how to be somewhat decent.

You've killed me.

I've been murdered

Oh the humanity

dooooooooooooooooont
sid
Last edited by sid; May 23, 2014 at 07:44 AM.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
My clan mate Calco aka Pr0Sk8z is 8, and I am teaching him how to be somewhat decent. If these "Mature" people like ferras and shit cannot be a role model for young new players, they should just quit TB since they are acting 12 themselves. It's pissing me off.

Oh, that explains why he's really annoying as well. Luckily you haven't converted him into full deak mode yet.

Never said I was mature, I'm not the least fuck mature, but I can still gather from personal experiences that most 12 year olds I have encountered are way more annoying than the average player.

I'm not saying that I don't want any 12 year old players, I'm just saying that I'd rather have people who weren't annoying little pricks. If they're cool, I don't care that they're 12. Hell, you're 19 (apparently?), and I like you a lot less than the 12 year olds I've seen around here.

Pewdiepie's fanbase consists mostly of people around the 12 year old mark, and they're amazingly irritating, so that's why we don't really want them. Not solely because they're young.

I'm preeeetty sure you don't want to look for rolemodels on the internet.

Sorry sid.

No personally attacking Deak no matter how god-awful and immature he is for his alleged age, keep on topic :<
sid
Last edited by sid; May 23, 2014 at 07:13 PM.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Did Deak post this just to lessen his inferiority complex?
That's what it seems like.
Age means Jack shit, I hang out with people several years older than me no problem.

And sid, as soon as Deak posts a thread you know it'll be a flame-fest.
At least some of us answer the question while making fun of him.
Last edited by Note; May 23, 2014 at 09:38 PM.
goodbye cruel world
I was 11 or 12 when I first started playing an online game. I wasn't one of those kids that would pass the whole day behind the screen though.

In some online games adults are the worst. They will talk shit about you through mic or whine like a little spoiled kid. They're usually English speaking people from 17 to 40 years old. I have no idea how to react to some of these weirdos but just laugh. Especially when they get mad (at you).
I've met some cool kids wasn't Sly just a kid a few years back or has he been trolling me this entire time, and a few others.

The kids who don't get shouted at are the kids who just know how to do it better.

Oh and those old ragers,, HA! I'm like that in a different way more like I'll get you next time FAEG(autocorrect did that) doesnt matter what age or gender it's all the same respects from me unless you beat me then we have a small friendrivalry of some sort so I can beat you to get better.
Last edited by T0ribush; May 24, 2014 at 03:16 AM.
Originally Posted by pusga
implying kids who come on the internet dont need to be shouted at to become decent people

Hey, being shouted at seemed to work pretty well for the previous generation.
Originally Posted by Complexity View Post
I'm 12.

People sometimes think I'm older than that.

I don't care how old anyone is.

If you're cool you're cool.

I honestly didn't know Complexity was 12 until I went creeping through the "Show Yourself" thread.
Originally Posted by Dilara
In some online games adults are the worst. They will talk shit about you through mic or whine like a little spoiled kid. They're usually English speaking people from 17 to 40 years old.

It's okay to get upset about something that's completely bullshit, but when it comes to the point where everything is "bullshit", then you've gone way too far.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.