Toribash
3 or 4 people? That's the same number of active members posting as of a week ago I believe.
You're judging me with no logical reasons to support your statement.
I never said I was "all knowing and perfect"
This reminds me of when Ethr was unofficial, I was co-leader of the clan, and you were a tiny newbie member, acting like you actually had power over me.
You haven't changed a bit, Flamezzzzz.
I left Ethr that time because you were making blatant, retarded statements like you actually knew what I was thinking.
Oh, who's the "all knowing perfect ass" again?
I apologize, dobby escaped from his closet, hes getting fairly good at cracking bike locks.
He wont be getting out anytime soon.
Last edited by millie; Mar 14, 2013 at 03:37 AM.

Yes, 3 or 4 people. It was actually mainly 5 people doing it. 3 of those 5 being people not in the clan. 3 or 4 people being active is both untrue and irrelevant.

I'm judging you using life experience, and knowing how you act.

I never said you said you were all knowing and perfect. I said that because you always act like you're in the right in whatever situation and you have some knowledge that you feel you need to spread across the people and show them how stupid they are. But really, you have no clue what you're talking about half the time.

And... What?? I acted like I had authority over you? I don't remember that, you never confronted me about it, and it has nothing to do with this conversation. Try to keep your mind focused on a something for a few minutes.

Again, I don't remember saying "retarded" statements. If you have a problem with me, go ahead and PM me and we can talk about your problems.

And to answer your question, still you. Always you.
Last edited by Clay; Mar 14, 2013 at 04:03 AM.