Ranking
Turn 1: Contract both knees

Turn 2: Extend both knees, Contract both hips, Rotate chest left, contract both pecs, contract one elbow and grabby on the same arm

^That move is never fail, except for most of the time.
Last edited by Hippybob; Feb 13, 2011 at 09:59 AM.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Macrid View Post
I agree with you soul. What i mainly do is try and get a hold with one of there legs and get them down on that side.
they usually cant defend because there leg is on that side and there hands are concentrated on something else.

I greatly dislike shovels and lift kicks, they don't take any type of skill.

Amen
Certain kicklifts with with a stomach/groin/thigh grab. An immediate advantage, a step forward into a safer position, and the versatility of a conveniently placed grab and positioning. My favorite move is included in the replay.

And don't say shovels and kick-lifts are skill-less. Newbies can't shovel correctly even though they accidentally discover it when clicking their pecs; compared to skillful players who know why it works and how to make it work well, and even more skillful players who know exactly how to force it to work badly.

I'm not really a big fan of the shovel, though, because I haven't been among those who could make it work with much consistency. When it goes right, it goes very right. When it goes wrong, it goes very wrong and you have little use of your arms.

Originally Posted by missuse View Post
by this logic u would use a gun in an fencing tournament. The ability to do all doesn't mean u should do all

No. Your purpose is to stab with sword, you lose if you shoot your opponent in the head instead. Or, guns aren't allowed in fencing, but any move is allowed in aikido.
Attached Files
Acavado_violent aikido.rpl (35.9 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Acavado; Feb 14, 2011 at 01:33 AM.
just raise one of ur arms and space then pwn him with a decap or something like that or just counter it :P
OSHI | BISH | TLL
Death is so sure of victory, which gives us a life of advantage
just raise one of ur arms and space then pwn him with a decap or something like that or just counter it :P

Most of the time, decaps are luck in aikido. I never seen anybody decapping opponent and predicting it. Aikido is all about control of your opponent.
Tentacles4life&fun!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Join BISH
ANIMELOVER
Originally Posted by Fedz View Post
Most of the time, decaps are luck in aikido. I never seen anybody decapping opponent and predicting it. Aikido is all about control of your opponent.

Sometimes the decap is obvious sometimes not, if u're a good player and know how to control your tori you can make a decap every time when u have a chance.
OSHI | BISH | TLL
Death is so sure of victory, which gives us a life of advantage