Ranking
uh kinda dull, and too fucking hot. They walked us into a gym where there were a ton of screaming upperclassmen, we did paperwork or something then watched 2 hours of stupid shit, then we split up into groups and got shown around the school and then left. also it was in the middle of august so it was like 100 fucking degrees in that gym.
I punctured some kids' throat with a stapler on accident.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Hamster View Post

Last edited by BenDover; Jun 15, 2010 at 11:14 AM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Ahhh first day was awesome, we had freshman orientation, got to meet up with my old friends, I know most of my classmates and the freshmen and seniors(4th year) got together for an activity (I participated in two games, lost in both =/)

EDIT: oh btw ABANDON ALL YE HOPE THE WEEK AFTER YOUR FIRST DAY
oi m8 i rekt ur mum last nite

BLOOD FOR THE BLOODGOD.

^
I bet you were screaming that at the time, or "ANARCHY".

AWESOME! Would be awesomer if you weren't offended for it
Nice thread, Anton. :3

Anyway, it was like chidori's experience, except that I was bored as hell and didn't get to join any game. I very much feared the High School Unit Head 'cause she always shouts and stuff.

First was some orientation (of rules, regulations, and some stuff I wouldn't even mind saying) that lasted until lunch. Then boredom kicks in when we were sent to the gym for some activity (mostly games) with some 4th Year High School Students (or seniors). I never got to participate in any 'cause I wasn't in the mood.
GMT +8:00
HOLY SHIT HOW YOU KNOW MY NAME!!!

Heh, my sister most of the guys here so i know more

EDIT:oh fuck realized hes my schoolmate
Last edited by chidorikil; Jun 15, 2010 at 12:49 PM.
La Salle GreenHills I presume? (I'm also from the PH) Also, my school started a week ago, since I'm third year now, the first time I got in high school got me pretty psyched up about meeting new people and stuff. Basically get prepared for harder assignments and such.
RIP ∑
master of the universe