Ranking
Oh sweet, is it the 5 minute version? I always had to listen to the 2 minute cut that I ripped from youtube and then pasted in the ending from the 5 minute version that didn't have the MC over it.

bah, it's just the 2 minute version. Thanks anyways.

The Fountain, Encoder, Witchcraft, The Island Part 2, Genesis, Set Me On Fire, and Crush are the best ones on the Album IMO. Under the waves is good too, same with the rest of the songs but Self vs Self sounds like they just threw in an In flames song. Doesn't have a hint of Pendulum at all.
Last edited by Diealready; May 26, 2010 at 03:43 AM.
Originally Posted by Diealready View Post
Oh sweet, is it the 5 minute version? I always had to listen to the 2 minute cut that I ripped from youtube and then pasted in the ending from the 5 minute version that didn't have the MC over it.

bah, it's just the 2 minute version. Thanks anyways.

The Fountain, Encoder, Witchcraft, The Island Part 2, Genesis, Set Me On Fire, and Crush are the best ones on the Album IMO. Under the waves is good too, same with the rest of the songs but Self vs Self sounds like they just threw in an In flames song. Doesn't have a hint of Pendulum at all.

I would not feel comfortable with providing 5 minutes since the legality of that post is questionable at best.

Your method is fine.
This album is wierd. I don't know if I like it. It lacks the raw energy of the other albums. The Island Part II would probably be my favorite song on it.
infamous
Just here to say that the start of fountain reminds me so much of the music on the ps1 game Ape Escape, no idea why. Haha.

Also that the album is amazing =D