Ranking
Hey DarkJak... First of all, thats the worst way ever to place a Corsair H50 CPU watercooling radiator+fan! Who the hell installed it on your case?

It should be placed like this:
http://www.noticias3d.com/imagenes/n...6/corsair2.jpg

The way you have it currently... it looks like you're blowing the hot air coming from your CPU back inside your case instead of blowing it out!
You see, you need to take off that transparent fan and switch sides with the H50 fan/radiator. The transparent fan goes into the bottom right intake fan grid. (And the H50 fan/radiator goes into the fan grid where your transparent fan is currently installed)

Your bottom right fan should be a INTAKE air supply. Your upper left fan should be OUTTAKE.

Just like this:

Because hot air goes up and it will get sequestrated inside your case if you use it wrong... Haven't you checked the instructions booklet? Or even the quick instruction guide?

About cable management: If you can't tie them to the back side of your case then try to make them go straight in parallel like a column and then securing them with cable ties such as these:

That way it'll look a bit more like this if you tie it at the holes in the back:

For more information just read some nice guides such as:

http://www.techwarelabs.com/guides/m...blemanagement/
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
Dang, that's some nice cable management in that corsair case!

Well, I went and fixed it all just now. Seems to be better, although I couldn't get the stock corsair fan to fit anywhere. No biggie, since it was pretty weak to begin with.

Also, would you recommend getting the Antec 900 v2 or the Raidmax Smillodon, another case around 100 dollars?

BTW, is my motherboard an ATX one? It seems to have a different back connection thingy than what would go into the Antec 900 v2.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
ill take a pic of mine once its finished but i got an ATI Radeon HD 5970
Ryan: You cant beat Snoop Dog StellarNinja: I have a song with an electric bagpipe solo Ryan: ... FUCKING PLAY IT
Stock images, but all that's different so far is a high power network card, no big deal.
Here

EDIT: also, got a 16:9 widescreen hooked up with HDMI, and a 1280x1024 connected through a CRT adapter (looking into a HDMI for it too.).
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi
So, anybody going for the best look for cable management get an Apevia case because they have about 1.5" of space between the MoBo and the case to run cables between on most of them.