Ranking
Its like a toribash influenced racing game. Looks like it has stunt based scoring and scripted environments.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
Its like a toribash influenced racing game. Looks like it has stunt based scoring and scripted environments.

Well, we do have our own toribash racing now, thanks to some certain members.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Originally Posted by culapou View Post
It's a lot different then scrolling on balls with weak race tracks.

I know, I was just.. You know...

They COULD pause toribash and get glitchracer up and going.

Edit: But ye, back on topic.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Originally Posted by Tapion View Post
They COULD pause toribash and get glitchracer up and going.

The could,Tapion ther are people like You and I that are content with the current state of Toribash as it is and think that a little break from that for a new interesting game would be alright,But there are other people that keep whining and complaining and that are impatient for Toribash 4.0,so my guess is that after 4.0 comes out people will be distracted by that giving Nabi some time to work further on Glitch Racer

Side note: I hope Glitch Racer can be similar to Toribash on how the servers are set up and the fact that you can play as like a side game for when you're going through stuff on your browser(checking myspace,Facebook,TB Forums,etc)
I am by spatula is my nose my prized bear spaghetti
~Odlov
he does your mom

Necro bump + Useless post = b&
Last edited by Guv_na; Feb 23, 2010 at 10:40 AM.
THE DARKNESS WILL DESTROY YOU!
He does pushups only when he does them he isnt pushing himself up, he's pushing the earth down becuase that's how pro he is.
Originally Posted by PyroTime View Post
He does pushups only when he does them he isnt pushing himself up, he's pushing the earth down becuase that's how pro he is.

Hey, that's the quote from chuck norris
darkshadow8
not dead