Toribash
Is this really legal?, if you're in a clan with a main, you can't join another one with an alt, but well it's my opinion.

Also Evitanretia, what's your main?.
Originally Posted by Alejandro View Post
Is this really legal?, if you're in a clan with a main, you can't join another one with an alt, but well it's my opinion.

As far as I know we arent breaking any forum rules. If we are though, the clan will be done. As for double clanning, depending on how you look it this could or could not be seen as double clanning. Members are encouraged not leave their current clan though, and to make this one second in their priorities.

Originally Posted by Alejandro View Post
Also Evitanretia, what's your main?.

:P if I told you that it would ruin the basic idea of the clan. We have come up with a pretty good system to avoid being found out, so feel free to guess, but we are pretty sure only people with IP seeing powers will be able to really know. And we kindly ask them to not tell. I will say this, as of now we are comprised only of people you probably have seen a lot on the forums, and we plan to keep it that way
:P if I told you that it would ruin the basic idea of the clan. We have come up with a pretty good system to avoid being found out, so feel free to guess, but we are pretty sure only people with IP seeing powers will be able to really know. And we kindly ask them to not tell. I will say this, as of now we are comprised only of people you probably have seen a lot on the forums, and we plan to keep it that way

Exactly. So Please, no more asking what our main is. And please, don't spam us with "Looks like a nice clan, good luck" one page is enough.
Originally Posted by UniqueBoy View Post
Me I wanna be in

Please PM Evitanretla with your details, such as who you are, belt, and why you want to join should be enough. And do not post your details here.
Still waiting for the pm :/

Originally Posted by CBK View Post
I second that motion, and also I ask, should we tear up Wibbles a bit more?

Do what you like, just don't flame and try not to post without thinking. Have fun, but don't act totally dumb, like happens a lot in wibbles :P