Ranking
Originally Posted by phail View Post
Looks goddamn awesome, I've been following this for a while. Does it still have co-op?

I don't think so.
At least, I haven't heard anything about that. ._.
Originally Posted by phail View Post
Looks goddamn awesome, I've been following this for a while. Does it still have co-op?

Last info I heard on it, yeah. Still has co-op. Not sure on if its co-op sandbox or co-op story. There was never any real info defining that anyways.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
HELL YES.
I'll be the one running up buildings and elbow-dropping into tanks from 20 stories, and my bro can do whatever the hell he wants. :3
infamous
Oh my god, thank you so much for telling me that lol. I was already convinced that the game would be epic, but that whole co-op thing makes me want to "Elbow-Drop a tank from 20 stories, while my bro does whatever the hell he wants."
But I've seen a video on it on xbox live, check it out if you've got it.
We don't hire night janitors.
There's conflicting reports on the co-op. It looks like it's gonna be XBOX Live only. :{
I'll be buying it for PC then, so I can play it all night long, whenever I want.
infamous
Originally Posted by Warcry View Post
There's conflicting reports on the co-op. It looks like it's gonna be XBOX Live only. :{

You expected a sandbox game like this to be co-op locally? Dream on. Only high-end PC's would be able to handle that amount of data.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.