Ranking
I've been hyped for this game but I still don't know much about it. It's multiplayer correct? so can you technically meet up with friends? xD or is that just going to be... super hard if it impossible to find them
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
you can play with others but..they are far away than you so you might make a cordinates with your friends to find them..

also the game's file size is 6gb, 3-4gb music and others are textures.
i'm not even remotely excited for this game
it's going to be an overhyped piece of shit that won't live up to any of it's promises
not to mention you're going to get bored pretty fast
having a big game doesn't mean you have a good game
also them charging 60 dollars for their game is really fucking cocky of them
Last edited by NotValterain; Jul 13, 2016 at 10:06 AM.
having a big game doesnt mean its a bad game lmao.
these people have been working hard for 4 years and they kept making the game better and the game deserves the 60 dollars not because they are cocky, but because they have been working hard to finish this game (not like ubisoft who makes games that is glitchy like AC, or activision with their repetitive CoD) so you have to think about the game more and know that its not a 6gb game that has like 4 planets or so.
Last edited by Moataz; Jul 13, 2016 at 04:18 PM.
Originally Posted by Moataz View Post
having a big game doesnt mean its a bad game lmao.
these people have been working hard for 4 years and they kept making the game better and the game deserves the 60 dollars not because they are cocky, but because they have been working hard to finish this game (not like ubisoft who makes games that is glitchy like AC, or activision with their repetitive CoD) so you have to think about the game more and know that its not a 6gb game that has like 4 planets or so.

look at the developer's portfolio
what makes you think they can make a successful game that's worth a full 60 dollars.
Originally Posted by NotValterain View Post
look at the developer's portfolio
what makes you think they can make a successful game that's worth a full 60 dollars.

joe danger is honestly pretty fun

i am still scared for this game though. its definitely possible that this might become spore 2: electric boogaloo given that most of what we have been shown relates to the technology and how big of an achievement it is, rather than the actual content of the game (unless i missed some sort of trailer or gameplay video that would convince me otherwise)
oh yeah
I honestly believe spore wouldn't be able to hold a candle to this game. The diversity is so much greater and more straight forward. I have to admit, it does feel like it has a catch, but I have faith.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
I know that they are an indie team who made joe danger series, and they admitted that the game is so hard to make. But I still believe it costs the 60 dollars due to the team dedication.
And it isn't comparable to Spore because this game has a lore and has a story to it which is really different than spore. They didn't even make greater hype in e3 this year because they said they wanted to make the game better(which means that the team is working hard on this game). and NMS is based from Sci-Fi Books, which makes the game looks as if its a book not a game.

you can know more about the lore of the game here:
Last edited by Moataz; Jul 13, 2016 at 09:47 PM.
Originally Posted by Moataz View Post
I know that they are an indie team who made joe danger series, and they admitted that the game is so hard to make. But I still believe it costs the 60 dollars due to the team dedication.
And it isn't comparable to Spore because this game has a lore and has a story to it which is really different than spore. They didn't even make greater hype in e3 this year because they said they wanted to make the game better(which means that the team is working hard on this game). and NMS is based from Sci-Fi Books, which makes the game looks as if its a book not a game.

you can know more about the lore of the game here:

you're trying way too hard to defend a game that you haven't even played yet
also every developer is dedicated to the games they make
so you really don't have much of an argument there
Originally Posted by NotValterain View Post
you're trying way too hard to defend a game that you haven't even played yet
also every developer is dedicated to the games they make
so you really don't have much of an argument there

you're also trying too hard to attack a game you haven't even played yet

there are hundreds of developers who have created phenomenal games from a portfolio of failed tries, no one is going to be successful on try 1.

i personally don't know/care if this game is going to be good/bad, but i felt the need to respond. regardless of that fact, no one here knows anything until the game is actually released, and until then there is no reason to try to shit on something because you think it won't be good.