Toribash
Games:

Read Dead Redemption

Morrowind

Minecraft

Assassin's Creed 3

nongames:

Over The Garden Wall

Can't think of anything else at the moment, I'll add stuff later I guess.
orange_juice's games.

Sora

Acceleration of Suguri 2

Unreal Tournament's OST.

Unreal Tournament 1999

Unreal Tournament 2004

Unreal Tournament 2004

One Way Heroics. Well, actually the game dev used free musics.

One Way Heroics

One Way Heroics

Lately I fall in love with some games OST where the games I got free on Steam, Vertical Drop Heroes HD and Bionic Dues. Nice game, nice OST.

Vertical Drop Heroes HD

Vertical Drop Heroes HD

Bionic Dues

Last edited by Caveisier; Oct 29, 2015 at 05:15 PM.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Unreal Tournament's OST.

holy shit how did i fucking forget to post that
TY
like i said the reason why sounds tracks are better than generals music is because soundtracks are made for u to enjoy the game while others are made to get money(not all ofc)
Do u all think i should add all the games to the first post?
edit:

The Sims

Plant Vs Zombies

ill try to organize the first post
Last edited by scorpionma; Oct 29, 2015 at 07:42 PM.
INB4 14 days ban
Originally Posted by scorpionma View Post
like i said the reason why sounds tracks are better than generals music is because soundtracks are made for u to enjoy the game while others are made to get money(not all ofc)

eeeh i dont agree with this, game soundtracks are almost always below general music for me because game music is designed to be engaging, and to conform to your expectations, not exactly to be revolutionary or "artsy". this is why a lot of it is predictable even if you haven't heard the particular track before, and also why people generally don't listen to a particular game soundtrack for too long - its straightforwardness makes it easy to get tired of it.
oh yeah
I've grown quite partial to Goldeneye 007's themes recently, since I hooked up an old Nintendo 64. I put these two tracks on when about to 420 or taking a walk at night.

(this one sounds like a trap melody, no?)