Toribash
Would it work if I sent you my WC3 Game Folder? Also those Maps sound fun and i'm all for it
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
then we have the same cd key, which wouldnt work with if we play online tho
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
I see, Post if you find a way ;) Also Link to Azeroth and Vampirism Maps please?
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
uhhh the vampirism ones are usually hosted by bots on bnet.
the azeroth one's we play over makemehost.com so i dont really have link to them
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
I don't play much anymore, played a bit of Founding of the North and Julien's ORPG last week, but most stuff has moved to DOTA2 now days.
I would totally play if I would find my old copy

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

No, I mean DOTA2. It launched with custom games, but recently they added a cute lobby system similar to WC3 but you can sort by ping or location or map etc, and it has queueing for custom games too, it's actually pretty legit.

The scene is not very developed right now, but there is a few RPGs and a lot of old maps have been reimplemented (eg Enfo's or angel arena or fight of characters or vamps).

SC2 customs were a bit of a flop because the lobby system was so shit tbh.