Toribash
That's just going to promote people reporting for something silly that happend in their duel...
Last edited by Wild; Jul 21, 2014 at 08:16 PM.
MonsieurApple: if you know that certain mods can glitch, then why do you duel in them?

And what is the reason to give any refunds, especially combined with taking TC away from those who won? That doesn't make much sense really. Giraffus played a duel, and he won it. I see absolutely zero reasons for him to give you some sort of refund.
Rk MMA isnt know to be glitchy, if something like this happened in Boxmushu id blame it on myself for being a jackass.

Yea he played a duel and won it, but it was due to a glitch, he shouldn't have won. Im not asking for the full 20k, Im simply asking for my first 10k back because I didnt have a fair go and lost to a glitch, I dont see how people arn't seeing this. Thats the simple reason. Look at the screenshot Giraffus admits its a faster DQ then proper, he knew he shouldn't have won that match.

Put yourself in my shoes, you are shooting for your last TC, And doing good in the lead when all off a sudden you instantly DQ in a mod that isnt known to be glitch.
Hey!I found a way to make sure it wasnt glitch.Pause replay on frame 279(its a start of turn and u can see his ghost) and press space.He DQs anyway.Test it now
My zoo:Vog-dog,kat-cat,Matt76-brother,tman-tbitch,iRookie-lesbian,RKG-erky,brigada-bitch-X.