Ranking
Mysterio pack is worth like, 120k+, my flames are worth more, also, i'm seriously in need of tc atm, so items are a second priority, soz :/
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Already know the 2 posts, how much was vulcan force ago anyway? Come on, if you want this flame, why are you really debating me and lowering the price? Just offer a good price man, pls.
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Your gluttony is shameful.

http://forum.toribash.com/tori_trans...346628&page=62
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_trans...346628&page=63

You paid full Viridian without hair (worth 15-25k) and 10k for Heaven's Handcuff, and 5k in miscellaneous items.

If I don't get to buy this flame, then at least you won't be able to sell it for your ludicrous price.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I actually had more sent from my alts and stuff, don't worry, i'll keep your offer in mind.
Plus, that 100k isn't even a fixed price! If it was, wouldn't I be open to your offers?
Please man, I know you, don't lowball me with that, do higher...
Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
^ That was i said before

The sad part is BitUnFair had to add to the flame, as if the flame wasn't worth 25-35k.
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
Plus, that 100k isn't even a fixed price! If it was, wouldn't I be open to your offers?

Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
Even JSnuff said it's value is about 100k! So I won't accept/ignore any offer below 100k for this beauty.

You're contradicting yourself. Give me a price that won't make me give up on this flame altogether.
Last edited by Shmevin; Dec 23, 2013 at 12:33 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I said I won't accept or will ignore them, doesn't mean that I have coded myself to answer or accept prices over 100k...i'm human btw.
I still don't know what price this flame has now...so yeah.
-----
Heaven's Handcuff has been s-s-s-sold! For 50k to Kyle/Litc! Merry Christmas man, reply to the PM btw, I think you can buy all 3 left
Last edited by Rhaemond; Dec 23, 2013 at 03:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump