Ranking
Only reason I am still playing this game is to earn TC and buy items and customize my Tori, if it wasn't for ToriCredits, I would of quit a LONG time ago. Just because you can't afford items, or get mad because someone raged on you, don't mean you should suggest a stupid suggestion to fuck up others gameplay.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Originally Posted by MrRobson View Post
Ok, tell me the main reasons people want tc.

the main reason is simply : Items.. (maybe textures.) but items are there for customisation.. its the only "collectible" or atleast the only stuff which u can get in this game.. if u would delete all the items would it completley destroy the GAME REASON u had nothing to do... im pretty most of the people play games to "reach" something or "get" something.. (except some games, like counter strike and stuff...)

if u want that the TC would get just removed, u need something diffrent for what people can work? achievments? well that would bring some farming too..
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken