Toribash
Only the dismember sound is worse in my opinion, the others are better in my opinion.
dreamy suicide act
the sounds are like an asthmatic jehovah witness xD
i hate them (not Jehovah witness's)
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
Well, take a look at the replays that come with the game. They just look very plain, cin comparison with 3.99 replays, with no background noise almost. I would change them back if I had the 3.99 files. Just saying, in terms of sound, the game didn't need an update.
edit: im not sure, but as a note, i think the grabbing sound with hands was also probably removed from 4.0 update.
Last edited by Dimonsix; Sep 6, 2012 at 10:07 PM.
If that is true, Hampa is nos playing very fairly in my opinion, he is making everything to be bought with TC. I think the game would be awesome if we could upload our custom sounds for free. I now you can change them by changing the sounds, but i believe you can't put your own custom sound in the game. I think at least some sounds should be free...
Just saying, playing dirty for me is making sound lamer to make players buy more TC for sound items.
At leat I hope the sounds you buy are custom mp3 sounds and you buy only the item, the same that happens with textures.