Toribash
I was at fun motion.com when i see in top games list toribash was at 1st place i thought i should try it and i got addicted to it.
Very Nice
i googled "fighting game"
"God praise your soul. <3"
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~[Pain] is inevitable, whether you choose to suffer or preserve sooner or later, [Pain] will find you.~~
I was addicted to ragdoll games at the time and kept typing 'Free downloadable ragdoll games' which eventually resulted in finding the best game ever.
I was looking for some animation making programs on youtube, saw a video of toribash, thought it was one of those animation makers.

Downloaded and installed it, checked it out, realized it was a game, and didn't stop playing it since then... :3
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Im not sure I think I saw it on youtube I dont know searching for what video but I saw it and I wanted to check it out.
Or maybe on some site I think they were talking about it on my search on google
I werent addicted in the first place I though it was too much complicated but I started again after 2 months and continue until today.I also forgot my first account :o
(\(\(\ My work /)/)/)
/)
_('ω'(Q) Have a Banana
i remember when you could buy those elf,void,demon packs and all that stuff...to bad when i joined with my main account in 2009, they had just taken that away...
I started the Wii version before the PC version.

I was on the Wii channel looking for a game that I could spend my last 1000 Wii points on. And I saw Toribash Wii and read the description and bought it. Then I Googled it and saw that there was a PC version also and I downloaded that too.
Drakoid FC:0088 9594 3564 - Feared