Ranking
My friend (Sam) was going to the bathroom and the computer was on (he was taking a number 2 I guess, he was taking very long) and I put all of this folders in his hard drive, and since he's not good with computers, he didn't know what was going on, so he called the computer tech, then they couldn't help, then he called about 10 different companies that day..

It really wasn't the prank that was funny to me, it was his face and reactions. Priceless... XD
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
I made a trap in the bathroom, so when my cousin walked in. A soda can swung down and hit em good.

He didn't let me back in his house for a few weeks.
Thats down rite disrespectdul, but then again, he shouldve been able to smell the shit XD

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
My friend still used internet explorer even though he had chrome on his computer so i deleted the IE shortcut, made a command to shut down the computer and changed the desktop image into the default internet explorer image. After that ever time he tried to use internet explorer the computer shut down and he eventually switched to chrome

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
I did the invisible rope with a friend, he had road rage and he got out looking pissed as hell so I just legged it for literally 5 minutes into the bush.
hi.
hmm my first prank is in my school.. i put some slime,glue and some stink smell thing(i cant remember what is that) and some one goes in the toilet hahaha they scream like a girl hahaha
I kicked my dad in the balls for no apparent reason.

sorry I have the humor of a female

it was hilarious.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Well the only prank that I did was to my friend was at my home
He was thirsty and I told him to wait . Went fast into the kitchen and mixed some Jack Daniels with some Ice Tea peach . He drank it pretty fast . After like 4 seconds he tasted the burning and spit it out of my window .
When I did this prank I was like 14 and my friend was 15
Videoshop:www.youtube.com/eistea1(Only good replays )TEO http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...80#post4333680 your favorite satanist