Ranking
View Poll Results: Is this the best NFS game ever?
Yes
1 Votes / 10.00%
No
9 Votes / 90.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

and helicopters shooting bullets at you
cool story
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
not at all)

Hey , what car would you like to have ingame?

EDIT: KAT, I know. It is great. I hope they have also a well-improved damage engine.
I played a few need for speed games, the only one I can say I liked was Need for Speed: Most Wanted, all the others were failed games that I found incomplete, missing some stuff and lack of alot of features. From the videos, the gameplay seems fluid, some good graphics but I doubt this will be the best Need For Speed.

Its also said there will be matchmaking, or so I read. If matchmaking is included in this game, I doubt it will be actually good. They should have a good campaign before including online races.
Last edited by Liquidoom; Jul 31, 2011 at 09:03 PM.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
and helicopters shooting bullets at you
cool story

Originally Posted by liquidoom View Post
I played a few need for speed games, the only one I can say I liked was Need for Speed: Most Wanted, all the others were failed games that I found incomplete, missing some stuff and lack of alot of features. From the videos, the gameplay seems fluid, some good graphics but I doubt this will be the best Need For Speed.

Its also said there will be matchmaking, or so I read. If matchmaking is included in this game, I doubt it will be actually good. They should have a good campaign before including online races.

I totally agree with you.
The only Need for Speed game I've ever loved was Need for Speed underground 2, after that they have gotten worse and worse. NFSU2 even had multiplayer which is a must for every car game IMO, playing with computers are so boring.
Also in most of the Need for Speed games you can slide at the fence to take a turn without making a scratch to your car which is just utterly retarded

Its a good game but far from "THE BEST GAME EVOOR"
Well, more than 4 months have passed since the game was launched. what do u thik now about it, even after the updates?
I personaly think that the multiplayer mode saves the game...
Meh, lacks the customization. Everytime I see a NFS game without customization I have the feeling that the game is incomplete. :/
Last edited by MrKapow; Apr 4, 2012 at 07:29 PM. Reason: FUCKING GRAMMAR HOW DOES IT WORK.
Snipin' is a good job, mate!