Toribash
First time when i was scare by watching Paranormal activity 2.. This movie is really very scary. i really enjoyed it.
To be honest, horror films in general are just plain and boring.
There are a very few ones that are worth being watched but meh, the genre in general is just lame.
There are some dramas I consider somewhat scary.
I am pretty sure most people are shocked when they see Seul contre tous or Irréversibel.

If you wanna see something scary I suggest you check them out.
How are you?
oh its called pulse.that movie made me nearly pee my pants.And wait i just thought of another one and i forgot
-----
just found it out its called dead silence
Last edited by pinkwaffles; Jun 18, 2011 at 04:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Have you ever wondered what a pink waffle would look like? http://*******/NfTqyv
Originally Posted by pinkwaffles View Post
oh its called pulse.that movie made me nearly pee my pants.And wait i just thought of another one and i forgot
-----
just found it out its called dead silence

Ahhhh, Pulse. One of the few movies that actually scared me. Paranormal Activity 1 and 2 are also good.

Why are so many "scary" movies these so lame these days? Too many rely on cheap scares, or fall into too many cliches to build tension effectively. Whereas PA2 managed to pull off that awesome "nothing going on for a while doo-dee-doo JESUS CHRIST EVERY GODDAMN CABINET DOOR IN THE KITCHEN SLAMMED OPEN AT THE SAME TIME HOLY GOD THAT WAS LOUD" scene. And in Signs, when you see the alien walk past in the video of the birthday party or whatever. The camera's zoomed in the alleyway, you know something's about to happen, yet they were able to build the tension so the alien walks past at just the right moment to startle the hell out of you.
Insidious and Paranormal Activity are definitely among those. I do not frequently watch Scary Movies though.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριďαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Paranormal activity was scary?

The only scary part was when she threw the guy through the door and popped up in the camera like WAZZA
From what I heard, yes. I am not an avid watcher of Scary movies.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριďαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Spongepop halloween special, I will never stop being afraid...
High quality avatars and signatures 5k each or 7k for bundles.