Ranking
Have a 12 way account shared with one person from each timezone, make sure the account is being played on at all time. In a quick game mode you can average .5 games per minute.
1440 (minutes per day) * (.5) = 770games per day = 1298 days = 3.5 years.
Good luck.
Originally Posted by culapou View Post
Have a 12 way account shared with one person from each timezone, make sure the account is being played on at all time. In a quick game mode you can average .5 games per minute.
1440 (minutes per day) * (.5) = 770games per day = 1298 days = 3.5 years.
Good luck.

Using a x2 qi booster it only takes 695 days
Just under 2 years.
1 million Qi? Damn that might take a while, even with Qi packs
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by legendude View Post
imagine someone reaches 1 000 001 games meaning their belt reset to white, then what do they have to show for it?

It says in the Wiki that it will reset at aproximatly 3 million QI, not right after.
Originally Posted by TheGlitch View Post
I see, you want to be a Elite belt, eh?

I see me and you have similar goals, maybe we should play some time.

I say you can, if you enjoy playing Toribash non stop for hours and hours a day.

heck yeah man, we should.
-----
qi booster play 50 games a day.... = 100 games so 1000000 divided by 100...
about 27 years if done with booster adding the monthly fee is about $4600 usd total for 27 years of entertainment...well worth the investment.
Last edited by Luminescence; Mar 14, 2011 at 05:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Share your wisdom with me.
More then 50 games a day is possible, if you played alot of jousting, each game takes about 30 seconds to 1 minute, so you could approximately do 60 in a few hours, assuming you keep a win streak and the games don't take very long. But good luck with a 60 win streak.

How do you stop a baby from crawling around?

Leme run some numbers right quick. And he is not saying getting 1 mil starting at 0 QI.

Let's say me and you can play 100 games a day (We actualy can if we try).

g=Games d=days y=years

100g/1,000,000g=10,000d=about 27y

With a QI booster thats only 13y.

Play 200 games a day with me and thats 6y.

Play 300 and its 3y.

Play 400 and its 1.5y :D

And so on...
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
just play 1 million games in 1 day and you're good.

now thats epic farming
[Pure], wanna join?